Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 02/08/05 02:46 AM Posted 02/08/05 02:46 AM I just swapped form RACV to AAMI.Saved me $200.
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 2m 27d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 02/08/05 05:38 AM Posted 02/08/05 05:38 AM Yeah when I was looking for a car my old man was like "no way your having a T" (he's a DP at ford so got me a car cheap). Anyway cos of my driving history he said if I get insured he'll get me a T cheap. Anyway ended up paying $1270 for a 05' T insurred for $37000. I have crashed 3 cars and didnt have a licence when I bought the T. Most insurance companies wouldnt insure me and I nearly fainted when SGIO said $1270. Classic, proved all me mates wrong. GO the youngsters!!!! Oh yeah im 23 too!!! 24 tomorrow!!!!
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 02/08/05 06:33 AM Posted 02/08/05 06:33 AM 3 mods as a minimum and I will hopefully still be sweet..... AAMI <{POST_SNAPBACK}>l can't complain they looked after me, even with all the mods l had
GEGZY Member 145 Member For: 21y 3m 18d Location: Goulburn Posted 02/08/05 07:01 AM Posted 02/08/05 07:01 AM DAMN, I gotta get a hold a this insurance joint. NRMA wanted 5500 from me just because im 19 and 0 years experience. I had to ultimately go through my old man but its still a couple a G's
Guest user3 Guests Posted 02/08/05 11:17 AM Posted 02/08/05 11:17 AM being in mildurah would certainly help lower the price
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 27d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 02/08/05 12:52 PM Posted 02/08/05 12:52 PM being in mildurah would certainly help lower the price<{POST_SNAPBACK}>how would that affect crap?
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/08/05 01:01 PM Posted 02/08/05 01:01 PM being in mildurah would certainly help lower the pricehow would that affect crap? Suburb/location has a huge effect on your premiums. I imagine it would be cheaper in the country than the city. See Cro's post.
dinger Member 5 Member For: 21y 2m 14d Posted 03/08/05 02:51 AM Posted 03/08/05 02:51 AM Yeah I just got a XR6T...Had that problem of insurance, was originally under olds' insurance and decided I should start getting my no claim bonus up, I also thought I would be well over 2k for insurance as I had a pretty bad speeding ticket which cost me $350 and 6 demerit points in one go :( (wont do that again in a hurry).But to my shock I went through RAC and got insurance for $1340.00 with a market value of $35,000.00, and im only just 21.
dingah2 Crusty aviator Member 846 Member For: 22y 3m 16d Gender: Male Location: ACT Posted 03/08/05 11:47 AM Posted 03/08/05 11:47 AM The 3 Mods limit with AAMI wnet out some time ago.With APS Phase II etc $630/annum.Dingah
stang Legacy Donating Member 1,353 Member For: 22y 8m 15d Location: Melbourne Posted 03/08/05 12:17 PM Posted 03/08/05 12:17 PM The 3 Mods limit with AAMI wnet out some time ago.With APS Phase II etc $630/annum.DingahAre u saying the 3 mod limit doesnt exist anymore with aami, how does it effect premiums?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now