PSYCHO XRT THE PSYCHO XRT Legacy Donating Member 1,275 Member For: 20y 9m 26d Gender: Not Telling Location: At the lights! Posted 24/10/08 09:48 AM Posted 24/10/08 09:48 AM Hi guys,Just got back from "Springy Performance" where Daniel Pirotta managed to work his magic on my car pulling 342rwkw's.The car feel's absolutely fantastic and to say im "pleased" would be an understatement. Put it this way Daniel managed to pump out an extra 50 to 60 rwkw's throughout the low to mid range which is absolutely fantastic. As some of you might know I recently purchased new Toyo proxes for traction purposes which were really good on my previous tune but it now feels like I have my old wanlis back on. lol, I guess it's time for a pair of MT's now. I recommend him highly, on both tuning and mechanical work but mostly on his honesty. I have known Danny since he first tuned my car back in 05' andhe has not changed one bit. Once again, thanks Danny you have totally transformed my car and im loving every bit of it.. cheers,San.
Maximus Member 1,627 Member For: 19y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Slip Sliding Away Posted 24/10/08 09:29 PM Posted 24/10/08 09:29 PM San, does this mean you have cut Nizpro from tuning your car from now on???
f6rspec Banned 124 Member For: 18y 3m 16d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 24/10/08 09:35 PM Posted 24/10/08 09:35 PM great result I hope your very happy now
F6_Charlie Legacy Donating Member 1,001 Member For: 22y 1m 3d Gender: Male Posted 24/10/08 10:25 PM Posted 24/10/08 10:25 PM San, does this mean you have cut Nizpro from tuning your car from now on???$20 bucks says he doesnt answer this question on here lol
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 24/10/08 11:24 PM Posted 24/10/08 11:24 PM (edited) Congrats San good to see you're getting the performance you should be getting. It must feel like a different car Edited 24/10/08 11:31 PM by bcl obvious
Maximus Member 1,627 Member For: 19y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Slip Sliding Away Posted 25/10/08 12:10 AM Posted 25/10/08 12:10 AM $20 bucks says he doesnt answer this question on here lolI just thought he was getting good results out of them so why even look at changing.
PSYCHO XRT THE PSYCHO XRT Legacy Donating Member 1,275 Member For: 20y 9m 26d Gender: Not Telling Location: At the lights! Posted 25/10/08 12:16 AM Author Posted 25/10/08 12:16 AM Guys please stick to the topic title, this is about Springy and my experience with them not with Nizpro so please keep off that side of things and it will be greatly appreciated.....cheers,San.
PSYCHO XRT THE PSYCHO XRT Legacy Donating Member 1,275 Member For: 20y 9m 26d Gender: Not Telling Location: At the lights! Posted 25/10/08 12:20 AM Author Posted 25/10/08 12:20 AM (edited) great result I hope your very happy nowYes I am and like I said in my first post even to say that would be an understatement. Congrats San good to see you're getting the performance you should be getting. It must feel like a different car It surely does feel insane now James, obvioulsy cant go driving full throttle yet as it dance's all over the road in 1st and 2nd hence in search of some MT's.... Edited 25/10/08 12:35 AM by Varaitch
Mr Man Mad Scientist Member 816 Member For: 21y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 25/10/08 12:36 AM Posted 25/10/08 12:36 AM any chance of a dyno graph?
PSYCHO XRT THE PSYCHO XRT Legacy Donating Member 1,275 Member For: 20y 9m 26d Gender: Not Telling Location: At the lights! Posted 25/10/08 12:46 AM Author Posted 25/10/08 12:46 AM I will post em up when I get my scanner repaired but I can tell you that @ 80km/h I have 260rwkw's, and @ 100km/h I have 300rwkw's and finally have 340rwkw's @ 130kmh right throught to 200km/h.Hope that helps...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now