RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 22/10/08 05:48 AM Posted 22/10/08 05:48 AM (edited) Ive owned/built a few turbo EB/ED EF falcons befor the BA was released, so I'd say Id be still driving turbo falcons, but in the BA form.For a daily, id have still spent the same coin to buy the BA when new, so I would have got the E36 M3 I almost bought and turbo'd it... still might Edited 22/10/08 05:51 AM by RAP1D
Guest Guests Posted 22/10/08 05:52 AM Posted 22/10/08 05:52 AM Ive owned/built a few turbo EB/ED EF falcons befor the BA was released, so I'd say Id be still driving turbo falcons, but in the BA form.For a daily, id have still spent the same coin to buy the BA when new, so I would have got the E36 M3 I almost bought and turbo'd it... still might Now that's a car
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/10/08 05:53 AM Posted 22/10/08 05:53 AM (edited) NISSAN R34 GTR V-SPEC GODZILLA!!! Edited 22/10/08 05:53 AM by Dillz
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 22/10/08 07:49 AM Posted 22/10/08 07:49 AM Hmmm... I would probably have an XR8 or GT... Dont know if I would blow it though... Probably just stock with an exhaust and a tune...Cant fit in most imports... Skyline/WRX etc too small as I have a wide body Would never buy a Holden... Have always prefered the roomier Ford interiors...And wouldn't drive a front wheel drive sh*tta if you paid me...Beemas are too expensive for what you get... Like Audis but a bit small for me...I would probably be in a BA/F 6SP MAN GT if the T's weren't around... Good option either way IMHO...
XRDOSE BIGRED Legacy Donating Member 1,410 Member For: 19y 6m 5d Gender: Male Location: Sth East Melb Posted 22/10/08 07:58 AM Posted 22/10/08 07:58 AM I was gona get either a R32 GT-R , pulsar GTi-R or an S15 silvia. My dad convinced me not 2 get an old imported jap sh1t heap that's been thrashed so I listened to him n bought a T glad I did too!
our06t Mmmmm......BOOST Member 3,135 Member For: 19y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: central coast Posted 22/10/08 08:05 AM Posted 22/10/08 08:05 AM I would be drivin the xr 8 I went to the dealership to buy ,before I thought ohh I will just drive the T to compare ,huh no more to be said
Rootster Just a large member member Legacy Donating Member 3,125 Member For: 17y 11m 12d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 22/10/08 08:25 AM Posted 22/10/08 08:25 AM that's quite surprising would of thought most of you were blue oval men rather than turbo men.If I couldnt buy a quick ford give me a camry.
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 22/10/08 08:29 AM Posted 22/10/08 08:29 AM ve ss but with twin screws. I was that close thank god. Nice cars but I love my T.
jrfttf Member 131 Member For: 18y 2m 1d Gender: Male Location: S.E Suburbs! Posted 22/10/08 08:32 AM Posted 22/10/08 08:32 AM prob just a old ef or even a greek mercedes (valiant/chrysler)
mic Legacy Donating Member 1,725 Member For: 18y 8m 10d Gender: Male Posted 22/10/08 08:43 AM Posted 22/10/08 08:43 AM 2jz powered hilux, supra or gtr.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now