gu4800 Member 156 Member For: 19y 5m 23d Location: Brisbane Posted 21/10/08 10:16 PM Posted 21/10/08 10:16 PM Don't know the seller, but $37,990 for a 2007 F6 with 17,500klms, auto, leather and premo sound. That is a cheap car.Ad HereIf I was in the market for one (which mentally I am, but if I change cars again it could end in divorce!) I would snap this up!!CheersDan
PCW Legacy Donating Member 181 Member For: 18y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 21/10/08 10:34 PM Posted 21/10/08 10:34 PM Would have to agree Dan, I was looking at this add yesterday and thought the same thing.I am in the process of trying to go from company car to car allowance and would definitely be a starter if it was ready to go.Pete
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 22/10/08 12:58 AM Posted 22/10/08 12:58 AM Far out I only paid $1000 less for my T 2 years ago with 10, 000kms less though.
qikshift Member 518 Member For: 19y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 22/10/08 01:39 AM Posted 22/10/08 01:39 AM damn what a slap in my nuts! lol
MRDOSE Member 1,195 Member For: 18y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 22/10/08 02:09 AM Posted 22/10/08 02:09 AM I would do terrible things to have a f6
hypnodoc It's All In Your Mind Legacy Donating Member 2,198 Member For: 22y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/10/08 03:23 AM Posted 22/10/08 03:23 AM Maybe he got sick of poor build quality, rattles, paint issues, crap axle bearings, leaky boot, and just the usual ford inability to build quality cars or fix them when they break.
F6 381 Member 88 Member For: 19y 7m 11d Posted 22/10/08 05:05 AM Posted 22/10/08 05:05 AM Come on Doc don't beat around the bush and tell us what you really think.
SavageF6 Legacy Donating Member 1,622 Member For: 22y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 22/10/08 08:06 AM Posted 22/10/08 08:06 AM Maybe he got sick of poor build quality, rattles, paint issues, crap axle bearings, leaky boot, and just the usual ford inability to build quality cars or fix them when they break. And you've bought what, three? Or is it four of them?
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 22/10/08 08:10 AM Posted 22/10/08 08:10 AM lol
Guest Spinifex Guests Posted 22/10/08 09:28 AM Posted 22/10/08 09:28 AM It looks really nice eh, I`m really days from buying an F6, I`ve been looking since last november. Either I buy one or STFU about them.I don`t mind that colour, but I don`t want that colour.. I looked at a Bionic 2007 F6 last weekend, had 18,000 k`s on it. I stood there and picked fault with it for 45 mins and ended up walking away thinking of what might have been.My point is, a picture is a picture and then there`s a car sitting there infront of you. These pics look to be current which is a refreshing change. I`m not knocking this seller, but beJesus I`m over jokers who buy a car in 2006, rattle off some pics of it the day they get it and these are the ones they use to advertise the car 2 yrs and 50,000 klms later.Okay I`m rambling. It looks good, somebody buy it and mod the crap outa it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now