Fg F6 Drive Away Prices $

John_

You should be able to get to your target in the coming months with this economic uncertainty as new car sales will take a big hit. They'll be slashing prices just to get them out the door!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 7m 13d

Hi John

I agree with you. My last two Fords were all discounted. The BF F6 was $52500 Inc GST bought on the release of the BF II . Timing is the key point, I too am waiting for the best time for the FG, and was quoted $70K with options months ago. LOL

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 6m 12d

Got my F6 fpv ute brand spankers for $59000 on road, drive away with 12 months rego with leather seats, top of the range stereo, floor mats and said if I didnt get it in the time frame I wanted NO DEAL!

picked it up on the day I said I wanted it and I got a bonus Bowdens care care kit. Also got my paint protection for $300 and tint for $190, guess it's an ok deal

• Member For: 15y 10m 30d
Got my F6 fpv ute brand spankers for $59000 on road, drive away with 12 months rego with leather seats, top of the range stereo, floor mats and said if I didnt get it in the time frame I wanted NO DEAL!

picked it up on the day I said I wanted it and I got a bonus Bowdens care care kit. Also got my paint protection for $300 and tint for $190, guess it's an ok deal

Just a question to those in the know is the ute listed above like more than 20K more than an XR8 fg ute with auto leather sports pac tech pac etc cause mines on order way sub 40k with a good deal of haggling

just curious cause is a f6 20 grand better???

cheers utemad

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 6m 12d

mmm, probably not but I didn't want to buy something then have to spend the time and money tricking it up to get the brembo brakes and stereo, seats, bigger 19" rims etc. Was more thinking of resale as if I got the base model and spent all that money I wouldnt get it back wheras the fpv f6 should hold its value a little better(hopefully) plus I have 40+kw more already, with way more to come and way stronger internals in the engine. Dont know if the prices vary between states iether, RRP for the fpv F6 is $57990 + o.r.c in QLD