Fg F6 Drive Away Prices $

John_

• Member For: 15y 10m 30d
mmm, probably not but I didn't want to buy something then have to spend the time and money tricking it up to get the brembo brakes and stereo, seats, bigger 19" rims etc. Was more thinking of resale as if I got the base model and spent all that money I wouldnt get it back wheras the fpv f6 should hold its value a little better(hopefully) plus I have 40+kw more already, with way more to come and way stronger internals in the engine. Dont know if the prices vary between states iether, RRP for the fpv F6 is $57990 + o.r.c in QLD

Ok I looked quickly at them when I was in the dealers cause I liked the front end appearance better than the XR8 but the 19's scared me off as a work ute so I never even asked the price of one.. I looked at a stock manual xr8 ute and my contract say $35 900+ orc and all the other stuff.. I see what your saying about resale cause all they look at on trade is what model not what it has on it .. I would like an FPR but at the moment it wouldn't be smart plus chucking a tray on the back would make it real hard to onsell as the dealer said he wouldn't want it back...

Maybe next time

cheers utemad

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 6m 12d
Ok I looked quickly at them when I was in the dealers cause I liked the front end appearance better than the XR8 but the 19's scared me off as a work ute so I never even asked the price of one.. I looked at a stock manual xr8 ute and my contract say $35 900+ orc and all the other stuff.. I see what your saying about resale cause all they look at on trade is what model not what it has on it .. I would like an FPR but at the moment it wouldn't be smart plus chucking a tray on the back would make it real hard to onsell as the dealer said he wouldn't want it back...

Maybe next time

cheers utemad

Put a tray on the back of an F6...sacrelidge! lol. you could always get the f6 front I guess and fit it to the v8

• Member For: 15y 10m 30d

Funny!!! that's why I shyed away from fpv figuring after the dealers response noone would buy it back off me with a tray on it ... I am a tonner man even though I do love tub backs I always end up with a tray.. Personally I think its great when I get a high end ute and throw a tray on the back and work it.. its like having the best of both worlds

I am just laughing that my FG XR8 ute is half the price of my current 4by ute and twice as powerful heheheheheee

Cheers utemad

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 6m 25d
FPV are for wankers that have to much money or no idea .

the FPV envy is strong in this one :rockon:

saw a FG F6 in white the other day...looked very sweet. Could me my next beast (in a couple of years). Wheels and Coilovers will be the only mods...damn, the stock wheels really suck! FPV should have come out with some new wheels for the FG...

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member For: 18y 2m 27d

John,

Did you end up getting an F6? If so, did they come down to $57k

The lease on my BA T is nearly up & I've just started looking at a replacement. Would love an F6 but we're also limited to $57k being the luxury car tax limit.

Expensive Daewoo dealers are selling Clubsport R8s for $57k manual and $58k for the auto - drive away - before any haggling.

If Ford can't get near those prices then I may have to go red..... aagghh.