Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 8m 9d
  • Location: Melbourne, Victoria
Posted
John,

Did you end up getting an F6? If so, did they come down to $57k

The lease on my BA T is nearly up & I've just started looking at a replacement. Would love an F6 but we're also limited to $57k being the luxury car tax limit.

Expensive Daewoo dealers are selling Clubsport R8s for $57k manual and $58k for the auto - drive away - before any haggling.

If Ford can't get near those prices then I may have to go red..... aagghh.

I'm in the exact same boat as you...I'd hate to get a Clubby but if FPV don't come to the party, then I might just do it...

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted
You get what you pay for!
:spoton:

And you get more for your buck as well....the only thing missing is the spool...

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 5d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)
:werd: Dags does have a point.... <3 my VY clubby( ok its not the 6.2L still love the LS1), only thing missing is the spool :P Edited by RATED X
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted
:tonguepoke:

And you get more for your buck as well....the only thing missing is the spool...

That's a matter of opinion. You could argue that the GE6 has a a lot of kit for your dollar, yet people will still pay more for a Merc or BMW.

You could also argue that an optioned out XR6T (ore even XR8) is better than the Clubby again, similar performance and equipment, but cheaper again. For me, I don't care how cheap a Clubby gets, if it's an F6 I want, that's what I'll get. It'd also be a case of settling for 2nd best.

Realistically, if Ford and Expensive Daewoo want to keep selling big cars, they've got to lower their prices across the board.

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

Realistically what they have to do is reconsider the size of the large car market place and start down sizing the cars a bit to make them a viable commodity....

If either manufacturer was to knock about a third off the overall size of the car they would corner the market, bring them down to the size of an Aurion or Accord Euro.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I agree, both Falcon and Late model camira are bigger and heavier then they need to be. But we're going away from the topic now...

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 16d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I was recently quoted 72K drive away FG F6 with leather and argents :nod::stupid:

Brand new VE HSV GTS 317kw are being scored for 61K drive away

Wake up FPV before its too late

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...