Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 12d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 09/09/08 10:54 AM Author Posted 09/09/08 10:54 AM I think I am leaning towards JETGAS... OR JETXR6The only other thing I could get maybe would be LQDGAS.... Cause that's what it is. (Liquid Gas)I think I want to personalise the car, not the fact that I own the car, so MRWORM or DRWORM are not an option... Although the kids would probably be bragging to all their friends at EasterNats if I left half of my rubber behind on the front straight... :-) (that's my teacher...)My year 12 Maths class now knows how a turbo works, what injectors are, timing, boost, valve springs, cats, dump pipes etc etc...
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 21d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 09/09/08 11:04 AM Posted 09/09/08 11:04 AM JETXR6Good luck getting that one...
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 12d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 09/09/08 11:16 AM Author Posted 09/09/08 11:16 AM LOL Suprisingly its free... I checked on the Vic Roads website... Maybe wont be now after I have said it! :-)
Guest dico2020 Guests Posted 09/09/08 11:27 AM Posted 09/09/08 11:27 AM im not a real dr but I am a real worm ,im an actual worm.BBQXRT- XR6BBQ-
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 09/09/08 11:36 AM Posted 09/09/08 11:36 AM BBQGasQIKBBQ
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 12d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 09/09/08 11:41 AM Author Posted 09/09/08 11:41 AM What about FRTGAS?
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/09/08 11:56 AM Posted 09/09/08 11:56 AM NOTULPMADBBQFSTBBQXRBAR.BJETBBQRNSGASPLTLTE (pilot light )CHPTRL (cheap petrol haha <-- laughing at myself here)
Grudgee Every Mod's Favourite Member Member 1,496 Member For: 18y 7m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/09/08 12:00 PM Posted 09/09/08 12:00 PM LOL Suprisingly its free... I checked on the Vic Roads website... Maybe wont be now after I have said it! :-)Definitely taken. You actually have to go to the submission stage to do a proper check. That front-page try-me bit isn't 100% accurate.
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 12d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 09/09/08 12:01 PM Author Posted 09/09/08 12:01 PM I kinda like the idea of taking the piss with the BBQ references...Maybe JETBBQ coule be a goer? It's free...
Maximus Member 1,627 Member For: 19y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: Slip Sliding Away Posted 10/09/08 02:06 AM Posted 10/09/08 02:06 AM CHPTRL (cheap petrol haha <-- laughing at myself here)I read that as CHEAP THRILL.Go JETGAS or JETBBQ.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now