Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 12d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 09/09/08 08:24 AM Posted 09/09/08 08:24 AM (edited) I am looking at getting some personalised plates for my Shockwave BA MK II XR6T... I am getting it put on liquid gas, so dont mind having this as part of the plates...Some ideas I was thinkingJETGASJETXR6JETLPGLPGXRTBLWNGSTURBOGTURBOXJET6TLPGTRBTRBLPGTRBGASGASTRBWhat are your thoughts?Worm Edited 09/09/08 08:28 AM by turboworm
qikshift Member 518 Member For: 19y 10m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 09/09/08 08:30 AM Posted 09/09/08 08:30 AM GOTGAS
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/09/08 08:31 AM Posted 09/09/08 08:31 AM GOTGAS I like.Or SUXGAS, GASDUP
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 12d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 09/09/08 08:37 AM Author Posted 09/09/08 08:37 AM I am a school teacher...Reckon MRWORM would go down well? that's what all the kids call me...
Grudgee Every Mod's Favourite Member Member 1,496 Member For: 18y 7m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/09/08 08:39 AM Posted 09/09/08 08:39 AM For sure. Personalised plates are awesome when they're nonsensical to most, but relevant to many. Go get em, Mr Worm.
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 12d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 09/09/08 08:39 AM Author Posted 09/09/08 08:39 AM I like.Or SUXGAS, GASDUPYeah, thought of them... Both gone...
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/09/08 09:07 AM Posted 09/09/08 09:07 AM LPGPSI?
Mike XR6T iTs alL DaRDy........ Legacy Donating Member 780 Member For: 19y 1m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 09/09/08 09:19 AM Posted 09/09/08 09:19 AM JETGAS is sexy dude
MH88XR Member 13 Member For: 18y 3m 23d Posted 09/09/08 10:33 AM Posted 09/09/08 10:33 AM How about LFNGAS (laughin gas) they takin
Ghosti NOT THERE!... THERE! Member 852 Member For: 18y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/09/08 10:44 AM Posted 09/09/08 10:44 AM LPGPSI?This or JETGAS imo.As for MRWORM, I'd go DRWORM if I was you."They call me Dr. Worm, I'm not a real doctor, etc. etc."Lol love that song.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now