typhoon_freak Cryptic Clothing Company Legacy Donating Member 4,556 Member For: 18y 2m 18d Gender: Male Location: Brisvages, Capalaba Posted 13/03/09 08:43 PM Posted 13/03/09 08:43 PM when I first got the phoon, I thought fark.. this thing is a weapon but after a few months.. I needed more.. then my first round of mods came round and I was all cautious again.. but u do get used to it. then that wasnt enuff.. now shes going back in for more work... I dont know when this is eva going to stop..
AGENT ORANGE F6 Phoon ----- MISH!! Legacy Donating Member 348 Member For: 19y 7m 7d Gender: Male Location: BRISBANE Posted 13/03/09 08:58 PM Posted 13/03/09 08:58 PM I think if people respect them for what they can do I think young people should be able to enjoy them, Im about to start modifying mine and im hoping for 350-360rwkws im 22 I have my moments of fun, mind you I finish work at 2am normally so my fun is usually on deserted hwys
nick619 Member 3 Member For: 18y 6m Gender: Male Location: Aspendale Gardens, Vic Posted 13/03/09 09:13 PM Posted 13/03/09 09:13 PM how do you get away with driving them
F6R Member 81 Member For: 17y 8m 13d Posted 15/03/09 12:48 PM Posted 15/03/09 12:48 PM I feel 50, but just 38.
Adrian_F6 Large Member Member 551 Member For: 18y 22d Gender: Male Location: In The Sticks Posted 15/03/09 01:27 PM Posted 15/03/09 01:27 PM 22yrs old bought my f6 tornado in 08 paid cash
AGENT ORANGE F6 Phoon ----- MISH!! Legacy Donating Member 348 Member For: 19y 7m 7d Gender: Male Location: BRISBANE Posted 16/03/09 03:55 AM Posted 16/03/09 03:55 AM What age wise ??? I dont have restrictions im off my Ps
Hectic Dude Member 53 Member For: 19y 1m 20d Posted 16/03/09 07:56 AM Posted 16/03/09 07:56 AM I am 31, bought it when I was 29. I didn't know so many youngsters owned F6's. I was in uni driving a datson sunny... Good luck to you all.
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 16/03/09 10:23 PM Posted 16/03/09 10:23 PM Next questionHow the fark can a 20yo afford a new F6Working hard pays off mate!spend wisely and save where you can.
Moose Member 185 Member For: 18y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Ipswich, QLD Posted 17/03/09 01:06 AM Posted 17/03/09 01:06 AM Exactly! Im 20 and have a BF F6. I got a loan for the car, but paid a good deposit, and could have paid cash up front for it BUT, I did a lease/loan program through my company, and it works out better for me to make monthly payments, and let my cash collect interest in the bank At 20, I've already owned a few high powered cars and was 'ready' to step to take on the F6's power, but I never gave the F6 a full gut full or started to getting into it until about 3-4 months of having owned it. Its coming up on 12 months of owning it and its still standard - I'll get around to making it go quicker one day!
XR-6003 Member 38 Member For: 17y 6m 12d Posted 23/03/09 07:02 AM Posted 23/03/09 07:02 AM I am suprised as well as to how many young guys own phoons.I am 24 and dream of the day I get a typhoon.Could be in one now however bought a wrx of a lebo and got rorted big time soooo, now could only afford an xr6t,a year or 2 I might get into an fg I think they are sex on wheels a white one
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now