Tinting Tail Lights Revisited

bluute

• Cant wait to drive it
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 8m 16d

Id be keen to give you a hand mate would have to have a look at the lights though to see if they are the same set up as BA/BF as in do they come apart the same

• Cant wait to drive it
  • Donating Members
man iv been tryin this all I <3 Bananas day n it just wont budge :wub:

Have you ried deans suggestion of taking out the wheel well guard should be a piece of pss

• Member For: 16y 3m
Have you ried deans suggestion of taking out the wheel well guard should be a piece of pss

nah this was for the tail lights bro, then I snapped one! hahaha so I ran out to see SENNA n grabbed his set, now im parro to try again haha not to mention the left hand light doesn sit flush with the body THANK YOU SENNA!!! haha nah its all good not to noticeable

• Cant wait to drive it
  • Donating Members

Ah righto must be different levels of stickiness as I had no trouble seperating my lights and I know others have been fine but some people just cant get them appart :blush:

• Member For: 16y 3m
Ah righto must be different levels of stickiness as I had no trouble seperating my lights and I know others have been fine but some people just cant get them appart :blush:

I got one of, it took me a while but n in this 30 degree heat, standin infront of a oven I lost my temper with the second hahaha bein the fukwit I am I then took to my altezzas hahaha I got them of no dramas first go, everythin was sweet but when I started to tint em there were like.. these wierd lines on the plastic that the tint jus wudn stick to no matter what! I tried everything to get the tint of, terpes, paint thinner but nothin, so I fukd 2 sets of lights hahaha

wanna do some n send em to me? hahaha

• Cant wait to drive it
  • Donating Members

kice I got some time off work so I might be able to squeeze ya in

you going to the cruise on the 25th can discuss then and ill have a look at your lights