RegSpec Cruise Control 1,417 Member For: 19y 9m 2d Gender: Male Location: Macksville NSW. Posted 31/07/08 12:19 PM Posted 31/07/08 12:19 PM To long for me 3 tanks of fuel,*beep* thatCYA JEFF And that's just to get to the meeting point.I.B. Whilst Im sure it would be a great run.....by the time we travelled from Southern Sydney, did the cruise and got home again.....man, that's a huge day and as others have said.....the fuel bill!!!....wow Sorry.....
Turboboy Legacy Donating Member 284 Member For: 18y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: Sydney 's Northern Beaches Posted 01/08/08 12:40 PM Posted 01/08/08 12:40 PM Cro, I'd love to go, especially after the excellent South Coast cruise, but I have kids sport commitments.I'm sure you will have fun.CheersTurboboy
Lord Cyric Just sit back and enjoy the ride...! Legacy Donating Member 1,121 Member For: 23y 1m 6d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 06/08/08 01:12 AM Posted 06/08/08 01:12 AM That's the day before I fly off to China! Count me in!!!!P.S. Apologies to all for being offline so much these last few months. Work has literally been a living hell and I'm being thrown around all over the place. Hell, I had to spend the last 3.5 weeks in Kuala Lumpur working non-stop (that included working through the weekends!).
Lord Cyric Just sit back and enjoy the ride...! Legacy Donating Member 1,121 Member For: 23y 1m 6d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 13/08/08 06:59 AM Posted 13/08/08 06:59 AM *bump*Who else is coming???
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 14/08/08 01:35 AM Author Posted 14/08/08 01:35 AM A lot of softies out there....
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 15/08/08 01:18 AM Posted 15/08/08 01:18 AM I just think its in the wrong direction for this time of year, though I do remember your last southern run. I.B.
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 25/08/08 11:34 AM Author Posted 25/08/08 11:34 AM Might as well cancell this one...
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 25/08/08 11:49 AM Posted 25/08/08 11:49 AM It is pretty long mate, doesnt bother me, but looks like its a dead one...How about a good old Bathurst run??
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 25/08/08 11:57 AM Posted 25/08/08 11:57 AM Some other bloke mentioned that elsewhere....Keep and eye on the NSW Cruise section ppl for the 19th October.. Its Bathurst Cruise Time
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 25d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 30/08/08 06:37 AM Posted 30/08/08 06:37 AM SO I take it that this one didnt get off the ground??
Recommended Posts