matt036 Legacy Donating Member 280 Member For: 16y 8m 21d Gender: Male Posted 27/06/12 01:41 AM Posted 27/06/12 01:41 AM Hows the beautiful sunny sunshine coast weather been for these last couple days? Absolutly amazing!
XYZ Legacy Donating Member 1,171 Member For: 17y 11d Posted 27/06/12 03:22 AM Posted 27/06/12 03:22 AM Dammit, if you organise transport, il ship you a couple of 200ltr drums of pump E85 up your way, Ive got one empty drum in the garage.It'll be cheap considering I can buy it for 97.7c per ltr.less than $200 for 200 ltrs.That's a point... I wonder if United would sell by the drum..??? Be a hell of a lot cheaper than what I and paying for Sucrogen
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 27/06/12 09:46 AM Posted 27/06/12 09:46 AM I just want to clear the air and let everyone know what has been happening in here over the last 24 hours; there has been allot of crap flung around that has since been deleted so if you didn't see it then you probably have no idea what I'm talking about.As you're probably aware a rival forum was setup some time ago and there was much angst at the time over how it all unfolded. But that's history now and I don't hold grudges nor really care about what happened in the past. There are many members that frequent both forums and participate in their respective events. That's great, it's for everyone's benefit that there is more stuff to get involved in. Happy days for all.But we will not tolerate dragging issues between the forums. If you have trouble with any other forum, or a member on another forum, then sort it out there, it's not for us to get involved in. The same goes for petty, childish, pathetic bullsh*t. It will simply not be tolerated.So I'm sorry for all the rambling, please let that be the end of it so that we can all focus on why we are here...enjoying our vehicles. 1
RIP_HSV HOON Member 1,636 Member For: 16y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: W.A Posted 27/06/12 10:01 AM Posted 27/06/12 10:01 AM Dammit, if you organise transport, il ship you a couple of 200ltr drums of pump E85 up your way, Ive got one empty drum in the garage.It'll be cheap considering I can buy it for 97.7c per ltr.less than $200 for 200 ltrs.Would be keen to see a comparison between this and sucrogen!! 2
XR6menace BANNED Banned 1,462 Member For: 19y 5m Gender: Not Telling Location: banned Posted 27/06/12 10:15 AM Posted 27/06/12 10:15 AM (edited) I couldn't agree more TAB ! Edited 27/06/12 10:15 AM by XR6menace 1
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 27/06/12 10:31 AM Posted 27/06/12 10:31 AM What's the shelf life of pump E85? I've been told it goes off pretty quick. If so, you wouldn't want a 200L drum hanging around too long.
TOUGHBFTURBO Member 39 Member For: 15y 10m 7d Posted 27/06/12 10:34 AM Posted 27/06/12 10:34 AM whats the deal with E85, do you run a seperate tank and switch over like gas? or do you run the petrol down and then fill her up?
XYZ Legacy Donating Member 1,171 Member For: 17y 11d Posted 27/06/12 10:44 AM Posted 27/06/12 10:44 AM What's the shelf life of pump E85? I've been told it goes off pretty quick. If so, you wouldn't want a 200L drum hanging around too long.As long as the drum is sealed, it will last longer than you & I... 1
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 27/06/12 10:52 AM Posted 27/06/12 10:52 AM ^^^ most would run down and fill up. Some of the cars I've seen - mainly utes actually - have a fuel tank in the tub with the pumps set up etc. Not sure if they switch between though. 1
neotim Member 276 Member For: 15y 7m 17d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 28/06/12 01:54 PM Posted 28/06/12 01:54 PM Is anyone on the Goldy keen for a meet up this weekend and small cruise? I've spoken to a few guys already theres about 4 of us keen so far.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now