f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 15d Gender: Male Posted 17/02/12 06:35 PM Posted 17/02/12 06:35 PM LOL. all good.. it was good to catch'n up.. the food awsome.. :sungum: 1
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 21/02/12 08:40 AM Posted 21/02/12 08:40 AM Nice storm on the sunny coast this arvo. Bit on the goldie but no damage. I'll be glad to see the end of summer.
Nechromar Member 104 Member For: 17y 6m 15d Posted 23/02/12 12:34 AM Posted 23/02/12 12:34 AM FG Mk II downgrade..Now they have rolled out into dealers..The front looks like a horse smiling...To think people use to complain about the Mk 1 grill set up.Now you can see them side by side.It makes the outgoing model look so good..The non recessed touchscreen I intensely dislike also.And every new wheel set Ford has brought out recently looks so cheap..How could they get it so wrong? Don't they do consumer feedback over a large group before deciding on going ahead with full production?Not forgetting to mention they have deleted all the bright colours in the range..I do like how it other manufacturers are jumping on the Orange car band wagon now..
xr6boosted Member 67 Member For: 14y 8m 3d Gender: Male Location: QLD Posted 24/02/12 06:57 AM Posted 24/02/12 06:57 AM Any members down towards Tweed Heads? New to the forum and new to fords, looking forward to getting involved in upcoming events and cruises.. A dyno day would be good!
Howsee Legacy Donating Member 785 Member For: 18y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Carindale, Brisbane Posted 24/02/12 07:54 AM Posted 24/02/12 07:54 AM (edited) FG mk2 are in my opinion a step back in styling, however the new icc seems to be getting good reports... All I can say is I'm glad I have my mk1 as they look much better IMO...Weather is sh*t ATM, here's hoping next weekend looks better :-/ Edited 24/02/12 07:57 AM by Howsee
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 24/02/12 09:16 AM Posted 24/02/12 09:16 AM (edited) Sick to death of this farking weather! If planning a trip to SEQ - cancel it. Edited 24/02/12 09:17 AM by Bomber
Howsee Legacy Donating Member 785 Member For: 18y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Carindale, Brisbane Posted 24/02/12 10:57 AM Posted 24/02/12 10:57 AM Lol
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 24/02/12 11:50 AM Posted 24/02/12 11:50 AM boobs.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 24/02/12 11:58 AM Posted 24/02/12 11:58 AM Saw boobs on Tuesday night in Brisbane.. Good boobs too.. 1
Howsee Legacy Donating Member 785 Member For: 18y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Carindale, Brisbane Posted 24/02/12 12:52 PM Posted 24/02/12 12:52 PM I see boobs every day at work, big small good bad you name it I've seen it haha
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now