Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 31/01/12 11:24 AM Posted 31/01/12 11:24 AM Sun.. Where? Oh right.. This is Toowoomba.. I left the sun back in Rockhampton..
Howsee Legacy Donating Member 785 Member For: 18y 11m 27d Gender: Male Location: Carindale, Brisbane Posted 31/01/12 12:55 PM Posted 31/01/12 12:55 PM (edited) Lol it was pretty good here on the bayside :-) Edited 31/01/12 12:56 PM by Howsee
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 22d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 01/02/12 10:50 AM Posted 01/02/12 10:50 AM raining again now - awesome!
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 01/02/12 08:14 PM Posted 01/02/12 08:14 PM Hope it clears up by the weekend.. I'm doing a Bunya's run..
Howsee Legacy Donating Member 785 Member For: 18y 11m 27d Gender: Male Location: Carindale, Brisbane Posted 01/02/12 08:54 PM Posted 01/02/12 08:54 PM (edited) It smashed down this morning, but looking outside now I can see clear skies??? Wtf make up your mind weather!!! Edited 01/02/12 08:55 PM by Howsee
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 22d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 02/02/12 10:38 AM Posted 02/02/12 10:38 AM raining again now - awesome!
Howsee Legacy Donating Member 785 Member For: 18y 11m 27d Gender: Male Location: Carindale, Brisbane Posted 02/02/12 09:51 PM Posted 02/02/12 09:51 PM (edited) Hopefully it's clear for the weekend :-) Edited 02/02/12 09:52 PM by Howsee
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/02/12 10:34 PM Posted 02/02/12 10:34 PM Thankfully not as much as out west/south west. Those poor bastards are in a spot of bother. 1
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 02/02/12 10:47 PM Posted 02/02/12 10:47 PM (edited) Our house in Roma is flooded :-( Now I'm just hoping the highways stay open as I plan on driving to Rockhampton on MondayEDIT: The work house.. All I had in there was a coffee machine.. And it's safe :-) Edited 02/02/12 10:47 PM by Porno Panda
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/02/12 10:50 PM Posted 02/02/12 10:50 PM You may have to go via the fckwit highway instead
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now