tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 29/01/12 03:10 AM Posted 29/01/12 03:10 AM Just to clarify I was talking about bomber's wipers, my car is tough and can handle getting wet. But yes there's all sorts of awesome on the roads at the moment, dodging all the potholes is a big enough challenge but throw in a good dose of fckwitism and it gets a bit scary.
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 28d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 29/01/12 08:05 AM Posted 29/01/12 08:05 AM Wipers have already had their annual run I guess, don't want to wear the little fckers out!After the cruise I had to armorall them tab
Howsee Legacy Donating Member 785 Member For: 19y 3d Gender: Male Location: Carindale, Brisbane Posted 29/01/12 08:13 AM Posted 29/01/12 08:13 AM (edited) Lol that bad bomber??? Edited 29/01/12 08:14 AM by I wanna turbo Panda
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 28d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 29/01/12 10:55 AM Posted 29/01/12 10:55 AM (edited) Just noticed tonight that the bloody fogs lights have gone 'foggie' again. Already had them replaced under warranty. They must be sh*t the way they seal off and unlike my wipers , they get used everytime the car goes out for a drive because of the dark colour. Edited 29/01/12 10:58 AM by Bomber
Howsee Legacy Donating Member 785 Member For: 19y 3d Gender: Male Location: Carindale, Brisbane Posted 29/01/12 12:09 PM Posted 29/01/12 12:09 PM (edited) I had that problem with my BA, blokes at ford said it was due to the seal where the bulb goes in being loose, had it pop up a couple of times but never had problems with the FG or BF... Be careful with that cause they tend to blow when wet and exposed to moisture :-( Edited 29/01/12 12:11 PM by I wanna turbo Panda
Barra Legacy Donating Member 467 Member For: 17y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Toowoomba Posted 30/01/12 09:15 AM Posted 30/01/12 09:15 AM (edited) How much does the Tolulene cost??? About $70 per 20Ltrs I mix 3 ltrs to a tank and no pinging. Better than octane boost for the same price for only 700mls.Where abouts are you located Barra? If you're around Roma or something I'll have to catch ya up for a beer one day.. Hey mate. I do frequent Roma alot, was there last few days as my girl lives there. I live and work in Chinchilla. Be good to catch up for a beer when I'm out there next. You are welcome to come here also.Bomber, you should of seen the rain out there!! My wipers are nearly broken now...If you car gets parked up alot, just disconnect and remove the bulbs from the foggies and let air dry, that'll fix them. I have to do this if I go through flood waters with mine. Edited 30/01/12 09:25 AM by Barra
Barra Legacy Donating Member 467 Member For: 17y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Toowoomba Posted 30/01/12 09:22 AM Posted 30/01/12 09:22 AM (edited) Hey all, Might as well ask here. I'm chasing a cheap car that is relieable and with a RWC to use as my work transport and runs to Roma,.. see above. (one that wont like sitting on 170kms) lol, so I can keep my licence. I dont really care if it's pink as I can handle the sh*t from my work buddies. I just dont want to ruin my rims on sh*t roads anymore. Either that or I'm putting on 17" territory steel rims painted black with rubber on that isn't low profile. Willing to travel to pick up. PM me or post here please. Cheers. Edited 30/01/12 09:23 AM by Barra
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 28d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 31/01/12 07:20 AM Posted 31/01/12 07:20 AM sun out today - hoooray!
Gasman Ford Nub Member 412 Member For: 15y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 31/01/12 07:35 AM Posted 31/01/12 07:35 AM But for how long?
Howsee Legacy Donating Member 785 Member For: 19y 3d Gender: Male Location: Carindale, Brisbane Posted 31/01/12 07:35 AM Posted 31/01/12 07:35 AM Loving this weather ;-)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now