wilba Member 828 Member For: 17y 10m 28d Gender: Male Posted 23/06/10 08:33 PM Posted 23/06/10 08:33 PM or wizz bangs I got my self a r32 4 door with a 25/30 donk the other nite it pulled 410hp with a lil more left in it as its running 10afr up top.anyway karl I have forgotten about your shop I have been getting a few things for it but now I will have a look at your shop first befor looking eleswhere We're losing all the Sunny Coasters to 4x4's!!!
FG270 Legacy Donating Member 354 Member For: 18y 1m 4d Gender: Male Location: maroochydore Posted 28/06/10 10:09 PM Posted 28/06/10 10:09 PM or wizz bangs I got my self a r32 4 door with a 25/30 donk the other nite it pulled 410hp with a lil more left in it as its running 10afr up top.anyway karl I have forgotten about your shop I have been getting a few things for it but now I will have a look at your shop first befor looking eleswhere fourbies are awesome but id rather my ute anyday, ill just drive my dads 4b
Mitch Member 1,193 Member For: 18y 8m 24d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast, QLD Posted 04/07/10 12:33 AM Posted 04/07/10 12:33 AM The green ute has been 1st person to view bought it which was good. Has been passed onto good hands which was good to know.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 04/07/10 07:17 AM Posted 04/07/10 07:17 AM
typhoon_freak Cryptic Clothing Company Legacy Donating Member 4,556 Member For: 18y 2m 20d Gender: Male Location: Brisvages, Capalaba Posted 04/07/10 01:15 PM Posted 04/07/10 01:15 PM ah havnt been on here in a while. ah that's sad to see her go mitch. missed them late nights swapping fuel pumps in the rain.
Mitch Member 1,193 Member For: 18y 8m 24d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast, QLD Posted 05/07/10 12:50 AM Posted 05/07/10 12:50 AM Haha yeh Matt that night was sooooo much fun LOL. Can deffinatly see myself in a nice typhoon sometime in the future
HIRO F6 Member 1,817 Member For: 17y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, QLD Posted 05/07/10 02:21 AM Posted 05/07/10 02:21 AM Hope you've pointed him toward this lovely community Mitch?
Mitch Member 1,193 Member For: 18y 8m 24d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast, QLD Posted 05/07/10 02:59 AM Posted 05/07/10 02:59 AM Nah I didn't actually, He was from NSW anywho.
HIRO F6 Member 1,817 Member For: 17y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, QLD Posted 10/07/10 12:18 AM Posted 10/07/10 12:18 AM Still no car Maybe 2 weeks away. Could be the first FG stock bottom end to crack 500??????Wont be that high, but the goal is to push past this beast: FG F6 448 rwkw - CV Performance - High performance tuning workshop based in Sydney Australia
Paul@eliteauto Member 843 Member For: 20y 30d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 10/07/10 12:27 AM Posted 10/07/10 12:27 AM I'm sure you will get a great result Karl.Cheers Paul
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now