Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Can do a quick run to Poowoomba on the 30th or something, up via wivenhoe/esk/ravensbourne national park and back on the highway? :busted1:

Sorry Matt :pinch:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Loitering in SEQ
Posted

lol at tuddles, take it easy on me im soft.

Let me know & I'll try & organise to be anywhere if ya can find somewhere within reason. I'll have a gps so I'll find my way eventually.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Loitering in SEQ
Posted

toowoomba would suite me to the ground cause its only about 25 - 30mins away & I wouldnt have to drag the mrs along I think I can remember how to get there. lol. I'm easy though (& cheap) ;)

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane, QLD
Posted (edited)

We could do a country run, but a night time freeway run would be good. Get the cars out on the freeway and run them side by side.

Meet at Harry's Diner and then out to Mount Cootha and out west onto the Cunningham Hwy. Do a run similar to what menice and the other Hi Torque guys do rather then just single file driving. Get up to some real mischief rather then running under the fordxr6turbo.com banner.

Edited by HIRO F6
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Loitering in SEQ
Posted

Karl I like the way you think. Not that im a hoon ;). Would make for some good videoing

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane, QLD
Posted (edited)

And at least then Ace can make it.

Lets try and work out a date. Does the night of the 29th or 30th suit anyone?

Edited by HIRO F6
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: port hedland
Posted

suites me foine aslong as my car gets done :banghead:n I do like the idea indeed karline

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Loitering in SEQ
Posted

I like the 29th. The mrs gave me the full go ahead I just warned her if she comes she better not complain.

I look foward to meeting you all. Just hope theres no little bugs in the car so I can definatly bring it down & run it around like it should

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane, QLD
Posted

Hi Torque guys said the 28th is the better night. Is that night unavailable for anyone?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...