ETM Member 1,194 Member For: 19y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: syd south Posted 27/06/08 10:47 AM Posted 27/06/08 10:47 AM considering I live at the apex of that route I will jump in for a few klm I guess
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 27/06/08 02:03 PM Posted 27/06/08 02:03 PM providing the auto is sorted I'll be there
phantom ute Member 105 Member For: 20y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 01/07/08 07:38 AM Posted 01/07/08 07:38 AM we'll be there for that long time since last cruise.
CHLAXN Legacy Donating Member 932 Member For: 18y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: north QLD Posted 03/07/08 09:07 AM Posted 03/07/08 09:07 AM yeah I will come along for the cruise if my car is finished and retuned..
Russ F6 Member 641 Member For: 21y 3m 16d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 03/07/08 09:12 AM Posted 03/07/08 09:12 AM Anyone from Newcastle going along for this?Wow that will be a big day of driving. Russ.
Turboboy Legacy Donating Member 284 Member For: 18y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: Sydney 's Northern Beaches Posted 03/07/08 09:43 AM Posted 03/07/08 09:43 AM I believe that I will join you fine chaps for this one!Looking forward to my first cruise. Turboboy
rjs Legacy Donating Member 525 Member For: 23y 9m 3d Location: Sydney Posted 08/07/08 10:41 AM Posted 08/07/08 10:41 AM Yep count me in.
galconn Member 101 Member For: 21y 1m 7d Posted 08/07/08 11:02 AM Posted 08/07/08 11:02 AM I hope to get to the starting line. 50:50 at this stage.
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 19d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 09/07/08 09:22 AM Posted 09/07/08 09:22 AM Just to update Ivan's fuel prognosis - there is no BP in Batemans Bay on a Sunday. There is Caltex 95 only, no longer have 98. And there is Optisoot but who cares? Unsure whether I can attend yet.
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 09/07/08 10:27 AM Author Posted 09/07/08 10:27 AM Thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now