Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mildura
Posted
Autotech Engineering ran one of these up on their dyno recently. It made 239rwkw at 10psi back to 8 psi up top.

Seems these cars do need more boost to make the power considering their smaller compressor in comaprison with the BA-BFs.

ffs autotech autotech autotech.......

I dont think youve EVER made a post without that word!!!

BUT if u have, I bet my left nut its replaced with a 3 letter company name....... :innocent::biggrin:

  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Every Mod's Favourite Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

This car without LSD is an absolute sin. What a bloody shame.

  • 1 month later...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 26d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I can't stand these cars. They just do it for me at all, and especially the grills at the front, hidious. An overall ugly car in my oppinion.

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted

Fantastic looking car, and a model missing from the Ford line-up for far too long.

As far as the comments of the ZF being too slow, the only explanation I have for that is that it must have been driven like a conventional auto. The ZF is great, and any delay (if any) would be no longer than trying to change gears in the notchy, slow gated boxes they try to pass off as manuals lately (not just in Falcons either).

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted
I can't stand these cars. They just do it for me at all, and especially the grills at the front, hidious. An overall ugly car in my oppinion.

I reckon its the best looking of the entire range. :spoton:....I didnt say that out loud did I...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...