Gary Crawley Member 313 Member For: 21y 8m 9d Location: Southern Highlands Posted 21/06/08 06:44 AM Posted 21/06/08 06:44 AM Hi AllSince I sold Christine I have been looking for a new car. (mainly weekend ride)Against speculation I DID not buy a hairdressers car. (Mazdz MX5)Instead, to feed my mid-life crisis Bev and I now own a Black (of course) 2006 Nissan 350Z Track.It is such a totaly different car to the T. Not as quick in a straight line but handles like nothing I'v ever driven. (very little body roll) The brakes are supperb.221 kw in a 1450 kg body.Bev is still getting used to it (sitting on thr floor ) But at the moment we both enjoy cruising.Hope to cath up with you all on a cruise soon.(that's if you allow gradparents in a Datto along)All the bestBev & GaryP.S. Some pics of the new ride.
Butto Member 352 Member For: 18y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Kellyville, Sydney Posted 21/06/08 06:47 AM Posted 21/06/08 06:47 AM very very nice, ive always been a fan of the Zed's shape and the wheels just make it look down right aggressive. Nice WorkButto
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 21/06/08 06:49 AM Posted 21/06/08 06:49 AM Always liked the 3fidyZe. Now off to nismo for a bit more poke.
qikshift Member 518 Member For: 19y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 21/06/08 07:09 AM Posted 21/06/08 07:09 AM (edited) greddy twin turbo kit here I come you cannn dooooo it! Edited 21/06/08 07:09 AM by qikshift
Grudgee Every Mod's Favourite Member Member 1,496 Member For: 18y 7m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 21/06/08 07:42 AM Posted 21/06/08 07:42 AM Great looking cars, them there Zeds.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 21/06/08 08:04 AM Posted 21/06/08 08:04 AM APS TT kit it....
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 22/06/08 08:43 AM Posted 22/06/08 08:43 AM wasn't there a thread and some vids back in the old APS days Think it was pulled from memory, but yes a great bit of kit
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 22/06/08 08:55 AM Posted 22/06/08 08:55 AM Feel dirty for posting the link, but here goes..... Nissan 350Z on APS website
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/06/08 09:16 AM Posted 22/06/08 09:16 AM I remember I was at Pete Luxon's place once when they were developing that kit. He rocks in home from the factory in the 350 TT and he goes 'Hey boys. I was just on Maroondah Hwy and this little bloke wanted a run in an Evo. I ran him into the ground and at the next set of lights he yells 'WHAT THE HELL IS IN THAT THING?' and I said 'It's stock... Quick aren't they?'
Gary Crawley Member 313 Member For: 21y 8m 9d Location: Southern Highlands Posted 23/06/08 09:08 AM Author Posted 23/06/08 09:08 AM (edited) APS TT kit it.... Nice!!! 300 Kw at the rear wheels, must see my bank manager. I dream.Gary Edited 23/06/08 09:09 AM by Gary Crawley
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now