2fardown Member 526 Member For: 21y 4m 27d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/06/08 08:20 AM Posted 17/06/08 08:20 AM You didn't even try the launch control???
qikshift Member 518 Member For: 19y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 17/06/08 08:25 AM Posted 17/06/08 08:25 AM racefpv...... I think I might be in for a black FG f6 new a few years and slap the racing harts on... HORN
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/06/08 08:42 AM Posted 17/06/08 08:42 AM Looks awesome!!
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 17/06/08 08:54 AM Posted 17/06/08 08:54 AM That is damn quick for a stock car!
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/06/08 08:55 AM Author Posted 17/06/08 08:55 AM (edited) You didn't even try the launch control???Totally forgot only had it for 15 mins. I won't type what I did in it in public Clutch had lots of bite. The friction point has been lowered a little. Shifting from 2nd ot 3rd is a lot better with this box, but it's a little too soft for me. It really didn't like second at all! It seemed as though the stick was lagging behind the shift a little.I thoroughly recommend a test drive to anyone. Edited 17/06/08 08:58 AM by R-SPEC
cv8-r350 Member 45 Member For: 18y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: Adeliade Posted 18/06/08 10:10 AM Posted 18/06/08 10:10 AM You didn't notice the build number did you? Did it have a P infront of it?What does it mean if it has a P in front of the build number
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 18/06/08 11:13 AM Posted 18/06/08 11:13 AM Press vehicle.....just run in....
smicky Go Pies!!! Legacy Donating Member 2,852 Member For: 18y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: Vic Somewhere - Sometimes NSW Posted 18/06/08 11:24 AM Posted 18/06/08 11:24 AM (edited) 'P' Prototype!Pre Production!Press Car! Edited 18/06/08 11:24 AM by smicky
mercuryturbo Oh look.... a real car, with no hair dryer Legacy Donating Member 1,724 Member For: 20y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: Fear and Loathing in Callala Bay Posted 18/06/08 11:25 AM Posted 18/06/08 11:25 AM I won't type what I did in it in public :ifiusethisimafag:You didnt have a in it did you????
SavageF6 Legacy Donating Member 1,622 Member For: 22y 5m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 18/06/08 11:45 AM Posted 18/06/08 11:45 AM Good video. I like videos. Should be more of them.
Recommended Posts