boosted_XR Member 364 Member For: 18y 2m 16d Posted 20/09/10 07:03 PM Posted 20/09/10 07:03 PM I wouldnt mind. but if some1 organises a skid pan 1 again ill be up4 that
Rudiger All round good guy! Legacy Donating Member 1,122 Member For: 18y 4m 21d Gender: Male Location: Greenvale, Victoria Posted 21/09/10 07:41 AM Posted 21/09/10 07:41 AM You missed some great fun boosted.
axr-jet Legacy Donating Member 316 Member For: 22y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Sth/East Posted 02/10/10 01:57 AM Posted 02/10/10 01:57 AM Any one know any thing about the cruise for charity I'am hearing from every one it's ment to be tomorrow some were?
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 1m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/10/10 11:06 AM Posted 02/10/10 11:06 AM It's on end of the month mate - Sunday 31 October Here's the link on this forum - Cruise for Charity
POWFUL Member 8 Member For: 15y 11m 28d Posted 03/10/10 10:05 AM Posted 03/10/10 10:05 AM love to go cruizin with you blokes / sheilas but I reckon I would do my lisence if I wanted to keep up, unfortunately I need it for work, I would still cruize behind and catch up at the bowsers . I would like to suggest Halls Gap & through the Grampians, drop down the Otways to Apollo Bay and follow the Great Ocean Road back to Queenscliff then return to Melbourne. Fantastic roads and the trip from Melbourne would take about six hours, eight hours stopping for photos and catching up with other XR enthusiasts. Make it a real day trip. I'll keep watching in anticipation.Regards,
61AKE Legacy Donating Member 19 Member For: 16y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Australia Posted 04/10/10 11:03 AM Posted 04/10/10 11:03 AM (edited) I 2nd that motion.. Edited 04/10/10 11:31 AM by EvilDaifu LOL no need to quote reply immediately above post.
bradles024 Legacy Donating Member 1,145 Member For: 16y 10m 17d Gender: Male Posted 07/10/10 05:11 AM Posted 07/10/10 05:11 AM 3rd
Nomis Member 231 Member For: 16y 5m 10d Gender: Male Posted 07/10/10 02:38 PM Posted 07/10/10 02:38 PM 4th
ebxmple Member 1,322 Member For: 18y 8m Posted 07/10/10 10:22 PM Posted 07/10/10 10:22 PM If anyones keen,a few people meeting up tonight on Springvale rd....This is off facebook.Meet at Shell servo ( with car washes) at corner of Springvale rd and Governor rds, Keysborough at 9pm, leave at 10pm and head up Springvale rd, turn left into Westall rd and follow to Princes hwy.
POWFUL Member 8 Member For: 15y 11m 28d Posted 07/10/10 11:56 PM Posted 07/10/10 11:56 PM Sounds Great but im in Ballarat and workin Saturday..... I would recommend anyone that can make it to turn up... start meeting other enthusiasts./.Petrol heads..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now