qikshift Member 518 Member For: 19y 10m 21d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 07/05/08 11:51 PM Author Posted 07/05/08 11:51 PM hey guys..hmm I know ive been talking about 20s but ive come across some quality 19's that im thinking about... The rears are ok with the offset of +35 on a 19x10 rim, however I'm not sure about the fronts as they only come in 9 inch's wide... does anyone run 9's up front? I know most ppl run 8.5 .. the offsets available are : +22, +29 and +38 for the 19x9 .. any ideas of this will fit?cheersmark.
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 08/05/08 12:06 AM Posted 08/05/08 12:06 AM (edited) not sure mate, 9" may be ok, you'd just have to run a 225 tyre I would think.On a side not I got an E-Mail back from Taleb Tyres about the Lenso Type M, NO STOCK! not for a while anyway. Also the only size that would fit the Falcon sedan are 19X8.5 because the 19X10 don't come with the right off-set! Edited 08/05/08 12:07 AM by senna_T
qikshift Member 518 Member For: 19y 10m 21d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 08/05/08 12:17 AM Author Posted 08/05/08 12:17 AM (edited) not sure mate, 9" may be ok, you'd just have to run a 225 tyre I would think.On a side not I got an E-Mail back from Taleb Tyres about the Lenso Type M, NO STOCK! not for a while anyway. Also the only size that would fit the Falcon sedan are 19X8.5 because the 19X10 don't come with the right off-set! Yeah I was thinking may have to stretch it a bit to make it fit under the guards.. hmmm we'll see.. ive been into my jap cars for ages (this is my first ford heh) umm and I still have trouble getting away from the quality of Japanese wheels.. the 19's im looking at are advan RS's which are just horn I need to photoshop them on the ute though to see if they suit the lines if not back to my 20's options hehe.a pic : these are 19x10 with 35 offset and 19x9 with 28 offset I love the concave look of these would look horn I think on the slammed uterus ehhehehman that sucks re the 10's offset ? Edited 08/05/08 12:18 AM by qikshift
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 08/05/08 12:19 AM Posted 08/05/08 12:19 AM indeed it would look good, I know there is a member here with Volk GT-C's. His ute is blue and he has the Gold spoke with polished lip - Top Secret Style! IMO it looks hot
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 22d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 08/05/08 12:21 AM Posted 08/05/08 12:21 AM 19's are to small...
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 08/05/08 12:30 AM Posted 08/05/08 12:30 AM On a ute I would probably agree
qikshift Member 518 Member For: 19y 10m 21d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 08/05/08 02:38 AM Author Posted 08/05/08 02:38 AM On a ute I would probably agreeyer I just did a photoshop... rear looks like soo I <3 Bananas tiny hahahahhahah ok back to 20's lol.news just in got an even better price from a mate of a mate who can get me the vizzos at $2,950 with kumho ku31's however they recommend 245/35/20 up front instead of 225/35/20 .. I assume there will be no issues running 245 up front considering my stock ones are 245 already?
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 08/05/08 02:46 AM Posted 08/05/08 02:46 AM Mine are 19 by 245 and I swear only barely fit in the front without rubbing, on that little thing that hangs down on the inner side of the tyre.
qikshift Member 518 Member For: 19y 10m 21d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 08/05/08 05:42 AM Author Posted 08/05/08 05:42 AM Mine are 19 by 245 and I swear only barely fit in the front without rubbing, on that little thing that hangs down on the inner side of the tyre.thanks mate .. should be ok then...I normally have the make it fit approach when it comes to wheels.. not afraid of lipping and a bit of rolling to get that fat look offsets confirmed to be 20x8.5 ET35 & 20x10 ET38 money back if they don't fit so can't go wrong I guess VIZZO's it is! go the 120mm dish
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 08/05/08 05:47 AM Posted 08/05/08 05:47 AM sweeet,
Recommended Posts