Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/05/08 02:24 AM Posted 07/05/08 02:24 AM Whats with the upside down quoting....
qikshift Member 518 Member For: 19y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 07/05/08 03:08 AM Author Posted 07/05/08 03:08 AM
qikshift Member 518 Member For: 19y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 07/05/08 03:59 AM Author Posted 07/05/08 03:59 AM OK heard back from mswt re: the Vizzo's :koya vizzo 20x8.5 and 20x10 fitted with 225/35/20 Kumho Ku-31 and 275/35/20 Kumho Ku-31 $3290.00..so yeah 400 bucks difference between that in the hr racing rims on the r33.. other places ive seen the koya package at around 3700 so pretty good prices there im guessing.
TUFXRT6 Legacy Donating Member 687 Member For: 20y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 07/05/08 04:02 AM Posted 07/05/08 04:02 AM Personally I dont think you should get the first ones as they look good & I wouldnt mind getting them....We cant have two XR's in melbourne running around with the same rims RegardsTUFXRT6
qikshift Member 518 Member For: 19y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 07/05/08 04:12 AM Author Posted 07/05/08 04:12 AM Personally I dont think you should get the first ones as they look good & I wouldnt mind getting them....We cant have two XR's in melbourne running around with the same rims RegardsTUFXRT6 welllllll we'll have to wait and see hahah
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 07/05/08 04:50 AM Posted 07/05/08 04:50 AM Whats with the upside down quoting.... Whats with the quoting the post directly above....
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/05/08 04:55 AM Posted 07/05/08 04:55 AM Personally Mate I reckon these would look f*ckin insane on a black T.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 07/05/08 04:57 AM Posted 07/05/08 04:57 AM What are they?
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/05/08 05:00 AM Posted 07/05/08 05:00 AM You should know, you tried to get me to get them (which I wish I had of )There on Temptyres under 20's I think, can't remember the name.
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 07/05/08 05:01 AM Posted 07/05/08 05:01 AM Stand out from the crowd....100 spoke 20's.... You may need to take out a double mortgage on your house but it'll be sooo worth it....First one. You can wash those yourself
Recommended Posts