GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 01/08/04 02:14 AM Posted 01/08/04 02:14 AM So if you think you had sh*tty day, think again, you're still here.Exactly! This is what I've been saying all along ... no matter how bad you think you have it, there's always someone else doing it a little tougher. I must say I'm concerned that you have the local cop shop on speed dial? I know how scotty feels and also the fact that he has the police on speed dail says a lot about scotty. :lol: Hi mate.Ian
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 01/08/04 02:23 AM Posted 01/08/04 02:23 AM Went gokart racing today with my 2 boys 13 and 12 I have to get faster as 13 year old is only 3 seconds behind me.Ian
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 10d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 01/08/04 02:40 AM Author Posted 01/08/04 02:40 AM Went gokart racing today with my 2 boys 13 and 12 I have to get faster as 13 year old is only 3 seconds behind me.Ian ... could be something to do with the weight advantage? :lol:
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 01/08/04 02:44 AM Posted 01/08/04 02:44 AM It might be but you willnot know unless you come up here will you.IAN
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 01/08/04 02:47 AM Posted 01/08/04 02:47 AM Can youguys see my avatar as I can see everyones except mine what has happened.Ian
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 10d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 01/08/04 02:49 AM Author Posted 01/08/04 02:49 AM It might be but you willnot know unless you come up here will you.IAN An invitation? ... I'm honored! I promise I won't stay longer than a couple of weeks, or until you run out of Scotch. :lol:
Guest Guests Posted 01/08/04 03:37 AM Posted 01/08/04 03:37 AM Had the same problem with my two boys Goldie.too mouh pork around the guts,little prciks got better times than me
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 01/08/04 05:03 AM Posted 01/08/04 05:03 AM It might be but you willnot know unless you come up here will you.IANAn invitation? ... I'm honored! I promise I won't stay longer than a couple of weeks, or until you run out of Scotch. :lol: Scotch what is that we do not have any. :lol: Ian
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 01/08/04 09:36 AM Posted 01/08/04 09:36 AM GGGRRRR Why do some idiots refuse to drive at 110 km/h on the freeway!!!!!???And why do the other goofballs refuse to drive at more than 110 km/h to overtake said idiots, even if it takes 5 mins for them to get past!!!!!!!!!?????????? me dead, honestly
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 10d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 01/08/04 09:45 AM Author Posted 01/08/04 09:45 AM GGGRRRR Why do some idiots refuse to drive at 110 km/h on the freeway!!!!!???And why do the other goofballs refuse to drive at more than 110 km/h to overtake said idiots, even if it takes 5 mins for them to get past!!!!!!!!!?????????? me dead, honestly I hear ya buddy ... oh, I hear ya.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now