phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 17d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 21/11/06 11:25 AM Posted 21/11/06 11:25 AM So how was the honeymoon?Scotty←Who got married ?←Ya mean someone got married while we were away geez ya turn ya back for 2 mins... shazzy←I think KS was talking about you 2 ←I thought you and tab had a thing going Fatima??? shazzy
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 8d Posted 21/11/06 11:31 AM Posted 21/11/06 11:31 AM So how was the honeymoon?Scotty←Who got married ?←Ya mean someone got married while we were away geez ya turn ya back for 2 mins... shazzy←I think KS was talking about you 2 ←I thought you and tab had a thing going Fatima??? shazzy←He ended it
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 21/11/06 11:54 AM Posted 21/11/06 11:54 AM Is this Shaz and Tab on the Great Ocean Rd?Scotty
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 17d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 21/11/06 12:11 PM Posted 21/11/06 12:11 PM anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyywhats been happening in my absence?shazzy
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 21/11/06 12:13 PM Posted 21/11/06 12:13 PM Not much, your story sounds far more interesting.Scotty
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 21/11/06 12:19 PM Posted 21/11/06 12:19 PM anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyywhats been happening in my absence?shazzy←I reached 4,000 posts
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 21/11/06 12:20 PM Posted 21/11/06 12:20 PM Oh, and my camera is still not fixed
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 17d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 21/11/06 01:28 PM Posted 21/11/06 01:28 PM anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyywhats been happening in my absence?shazzy←I reached 4,000 posts←
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 21/11/06 10:08 PM Posted 21/11/06 10:08 PM Morning freaksApparently I got married while you were away Shazz - she couldn't have been that good though as it certainly wasn't memorable.
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 17d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 22/11/06 01:54 PM Posted 22/11/06 01:54 PM Morning freaksApparently I got married while you were away Shazz - she couldn't have been that good though as it certainly wasn't memorable. ←betrothal but no consummation
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now