BFHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,932 Member For: 20y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: nsw Posted 31/07/08 07:53 AM Posted 31/07/08 07:53 AM thanks mate.might have to do some binge drinking....lol
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 31/07/08 08:07 AM Posted 31/07/08 08:07 AM Oh well, you're right - life goes on! Take some pics when you catch a decent Fish!
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 31/07/08 08:10 AM Posted 31/07/08 08:10 AM That'll show the f*ckers
BFHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,932 Member For: 20y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: nsw Posted 31/07/08 12:04 PM Posted 31/07/08 12:04 PM yep im drinkiing the oppositions product.
Superdan Well-Hard Bangin' Member Member 3,422 Member For: 19y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Perff, WA Posted 31/07/08 12:38 PM Posted 31/07/08 12:38 PM wiggedy whatssup y'all!!who's a Slipknot fan!!? (and no, I do not give a fark if you're not!)THEY'RE COMING TO AUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!playing with machine head, disturbed(tbc), dragonforce, mastadon, underoath, suicide silence, and black tide.Slipknot SiteMayhem Site PS: any WA metal fans wanna come along???
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 31/07/08 09:13 PM Posted 31/07/08 09:13 PM
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/08/08 06:06 AM Posted 01/08/08 06:06 AM Ahhh go listen to abba... I'm going to see Disturbed down here mate, if the Knot come down I might see them too.
7MA61 Member 471 Member For: 19y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 01/08/08 09:16 AM Posted 01/08/08 09:16 AM Anyone wanna buy my XR6, thinking of joining the FF brigade and getting something that costs less then $100 a week on fuel
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 01/08/08 09:20 AM Posted 01/08/08 09:20 AM wha? what happened to the new job mate?
7MA61 Member 471 Member For: 19y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 01/08/08 09:27 AM Posted 01/08/08 09:27 AM (edited) New job starts august 11, but being in North Syndey means when doing overtime shifts I may drive to work on occasions. Racking up kms to north sydney in the falcon would defeat working the overtime lol.Plan is to buy something economic, drive it in the ground over the next 5-8 years. Save hard, buy something closer to the CBD only have to borrow a small amount & return to playing with cars in my 30's when I own a property and by own I mean debt free .Living at home based on my new jobs income I should be saving 25-30k a year if I have a economic car to punt round in. Edited 01/08/08 09:28 AM by 7MA61
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now