Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 05/10/05 02:00 PM Posted 05/10/05 02:00 PM Here's another one for you Lumpy, there are 6 closed threads in the donating members section alone Well, actually that does surprise me! I bet not one was a Hoff thread either Lumpy
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 06/10/05 10:39 AM Posted 06/10/05 10:39 AM I knew if he stuck about long enough I'd praise something Brendan said, GO THE TIGERS
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 09/10/05 07:45 AM Posted 09/10/05 07:45 AM 'Well done APS' thread has been deleted?
DallasQLD Legacy Donating Member 1,197 Member For: 23y 10m Gender: Male Location: Albany Creek QLD Posted 09/10/05 07:47 AM Posted 09/10/05 07:47 AM I deleted it as it as it was out of control and given the big pink banner at the top of the page it should have been done sooner!
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 12d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 09/10/05 07:58 AM Posted 09/10/05 07:58 AM I dont think it was that out of control dallas, not according to the banner at the top anyway....there were no negative comments about any members cars or their mods and since APS isnt a sponser anymore the last half of it dosent comply either
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 09/10/05 08:23 AM Posted 09/10/05 08:23 AM 'Well done APS' thread has been deleted?I deleted it as it as it was out of control and given the big pink banner at the top of the page it should have been done sooner!I dont think it was that out of control dallas, not according to the banner at the top anyway....there were no negative comments about any members cars or their mods and since APS isnt a sponser anymore the last half of it dosent comply eitherFurther discussion here, on topic (if anyone could be bothered): http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20590
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 09/10/05 10:42 AM Posted 09/10/05 10:42 AM 'Well done APS' thread has been deleted?No sweat Annie, I'll have CJF resurrect it in the morning.
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 14/10/05 04:42 AM Posted 14/10/05 04:42 AM Well one more sleep and anita and I are off to fiji for a week of r&r see you well when we get back.Ian
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 24d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 14/10/05 05:46 AM Posted 14/10/05 05:46 AM OFF TOPIC LIVES Hello Allshazzy
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 24d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 14/10/05 01:36 PM Posted 14/10/05 01:36 PM coooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeanyone home... shazzy
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now