tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 15/10/13 10:57 PM Posted 15/10/13 10:57 PM My cousin Pete is the publican at the Jambin pub so stop in there next time you're passing through and tell them I sent you. And they'll probably charge double and fck up your meal! Other cousin owns the Silo Inn, but don't think they are managing it at the moment.
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 15/10/13 10:59 PM Posted 15/10/13 10:59 PM So because the choc fell on the floor does that mean they get sent back??
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 26d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 15/10/13 11:10 PM Posted 15/10/13 11:10 PM Swollen gland on one side last week and sore throat on one side to the point I can't eat or swallow anymore ...Check this morning... Back of throats red push on it... I <3 Bananas puss everywhereGross muchInfected gland... Probably let it go to long but oh well
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 15/10/13 11:21 PM Posted 15/10/13 11:21 PM (edited) My cousin Pete is the publican at the Jambin pub so stop in there next time you're passing through and tell them I sent you. And they'll probably charge double and fck up your meal! Other cousin owns the Silo Inn, but don't think they are managing it at the moment. I spent six months in Jambin/Bilo mate.. I believe I ordered a crumbed steak almost every night I are at that pub.. Not a bad little joint.. Edit: doesn't sound nice fluff.. Go to doctors.. My sister used to always get infected glands... Not fun. Edited 15/10/13 11:22 PM by Slightly Depressed Panda 1
fatz_f6_typhoon Member 395 Member For: 13y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: 2145 nsw Posted 15/10/13 11:22 PM Posted 15/10/13 11:22 PM No days off angel#3 Pregnant missus at home il be at work all the time hahaha!
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 26d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 15/10/13 11:24 PM Posted 15/10/13 11:24 PM Ye I did panda.... That's how I know coz I was like wtf! Hahah
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 11d Gender: Male Posted 15/10/13 11:31 PM Posted 15/10/13 11:31 PM (edited) I've been coughing up phlegm for 2 weeks now, every morning go through half a box of tissues. I might go drs today also.And no corzza, I just chucked em back up Edited 15/10/13 11:31 PM by freeze_dk
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 15/10/13 11:44 PM Posted 15/10/13 11:44 PM (edited) that's no good fluffy hope you get better soon good thing is you don't have that man flu, poor J@ hope his not missing out...........lol Good luck with that Fatz I'll know where ill be.........lol Edited 15/10/13 11:45 PM by ANGEL#3
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 26d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 15/10/13 11:45 PM Posted 15/10/13 11:45 PM Ye but your sick all da time so doesn't count...I never get sick....U wanna know the funniest thing...Rang jet... Told him what doc said... He's like "oh are u ok..."Me "yes"Him "so how long until I can have a head job again" Lololol
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 15/10/13 11:51 PM Posted 15/10/13 11:51 PM J@ didn't did he. naughty!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now