Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Special needs member.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: gold coast
Posted

:k24t: Bloody kids these days :bopp:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SE Melbourne
Posted

I used to climb anything and everything. Got stuck on a few roofs in my time. Was also in a pushy crew. I once installed 2 front brakes onto my bike. Popped the biggest endo and ate so much sh*t.

  • Like 2
  • FREAKY
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

haha yer I was also in a pushy crew lol

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I was the mono king.. Used to have the front wheel up for fkn ages.. Tried a few weeks ago and dropped like a bag of sh*t as soon as I lifted the tire.. Also used to love getting sideways on gravel tracks and wet playgrounds

Ps. I cock blocked freaky

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

She's a party pooper

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Ghey

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...