sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 10/01/13 02:55 AM Posted 10/01/13 02:55 AM Hmmmmm Xanax timeJust looked it up and realised it will show on piss test, no Xanax for me. Also just got a call and may be working around coffs harbour tomorrow, hope that doesn't pan out. Will be a 20+ hour day and I have just got home
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 10/01/13 03:00 AM Posted 10/01/13 03:00 AM sucks to be you.. I had to look up what day it was this morning.. This not working bizzo has seriously screwed with my ability to tell the time and day.. 2
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 10/01/13 03:07 AM Posted 10/01/13 03:07 AM Same, that's why I don't want a 20+ hour day tomorrow, only just realised what day it was.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 5d Gender: Male Posted 10/01/13 03:10 AM Posted 10/01/13 03:10 AM Another fishing charter this weekend,, love it
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 6d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 10/01/13 03:20 AM Posted 10/01/13 03:20 AM Lol paulie spot on..but not if serious face because washing car...or surprise photo? She doesn't like the latter at all haha Nice freeze, where you off to and what fish you guys after? Would love to do one on a huge boat. Sinking piss, fishing, with your mate's and just a great day out..will be jealous tomorrow lol
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 10/01/13 03:25 AM Posted 10/01/13 03:25 AM Nice Shy! 1
phantom xr6t Talks Cheap, Let's Race Member 596 Member For: 19y 10m 18d Gender: Male Location: Atherton, FNQ Posted 10/01/13 03:29 AM Posted 10/01/13 03:29 AM good thing I'm not on the group txt
XRSICKT Member 1,032 Member For: 23y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 10/01/13 04:06 AM Posted 10/01/13 04:06 AM thought I'd randomly come in and say xr6t still going welll
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 10/01/13 04:11 AM Posted 10/01/13 04:11 AM I seen better angry face shy
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 10/01/13 04:19 AM Posted 10/01/13 04:19 AM Jeebers bring on 4pm already!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now