Ciaran Thooperrrrrrr Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 3m 7d Gender: Male Location: NOR, Western Australia Posted 20/12/12 12:05 PM Posted 20/12/12 12:05 PM Mine was fitter/machinist Ace. Tis good fun so far... so far. lol
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 11d Gender: Male Posted 20/12/12 12:07 PM Posted 20/12/12 12:07 PM Try this companyhttp://www.cityholdings.com.au/
Ace blind leading the blind Member 3,657 Member For: 18y 28d Gender: Male Location: Mt Alford, Queensland Posted 20/12/12 12:09 PM Posted 20/12/12 12:09 PM Shlt yeah you'll do some cool sh*t there man. Always love machining stuff on Missus dads lathe 1
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 20/12/12 12:28 PM Posted 20/12/12 12:28 PM I agree with Tab a bit.. Not all about the $$...I'm still tossing whether to throw this career next year and pursue something more rewarding.. But I might just stick with the original plan and go out on my own conpletely for a while and see if it improves.I miss baking cause it was enjoyable.. Just didn't like the night hours or the money. Wonder if I'd make a good used car salesman?
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 20/12/12 06:46 PM Posted 20/12/12 06:46 PM Beer o'clock 1
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 20/12/12 07:10 PM Posted 20/12/12 07:10 PM Dont want to be rude at all but learning the electrical trade is alot more involved than the fridge game4 years, 4 wires, how hard can it be.If you stuff up then swap the wires and it goes the other way and problem solvered.still a bit harder than plumbing though innit 1
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 20/12/12 07:42 PM Posted 20/12/12 07:42 PM Morning!
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 20/12/12 08:24 PM Posted 20/12/12 08:24 PM Morning!!Lets get on it today!!!!2 beers down.. 2
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 20/12/12 08:39 PM Posted 20/12/12 08:39 PM shyte that's early!
turbowelshy89 Member 147 Member For: 16y 2m 13d Posted 20/12/12 08:45 PM Posted 20/12/12 08:45 PM Good to see u boys aren't mesaig around.... Ace I'm from Gladstone qld they seem to be always chasing fridges in the big industries... Such as Riotinto and Qal. Except rent in Gladstone sucks arse atm, was paying $700 a week for brand new 4 bedroom... Anyway rents dropping here atm.... Worth a look anyway bud...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now