thehulk Member 7 Member For: 18y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: NT Posted 26/03/08 03:50 AM Posted 26/03/08 03:50 AM I have a 2005 model,4 speed auto.I get 13.8 around town.
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 26/03/08 03:59 AM Posted 26/03/08 03:59 AM Here we go again. This topic comes up nearly as much as the colour wars.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 26/03/08 04:08 AM Posted 26/03/08 04:08 AM Theres no war, everyone agrees Venom is the best.
straughsberry Legacy Donating Member 1,846 Member For: 19y 1m 13d Gender: Male Location: Broady, Melbourne Posted 26/03/08 05:11 AM Posted 26/03/08 05:11 AM I picked up around 1.5ltr/100kms city cyle and 1ltr/100kms highway after a tune if I keep off it. So get a tune!
shadyxr Legacy Donating Member 132 Member For: 22y 11m 22d Location: Sydney Posted 26/03/08 05:23 AM Posted 26/03/08 05:23 AM 57.3/100kms in 3rd gear with full open throttle.
Steve_89 Member 51 Member For: 18y 7m 15d Gender: Male Posted 26/03/08 09:04 AM Posted 26/03/08 09:04 AM I get approx 13L/100K around town.7.5L/100k on the highway
kissy Member 132 Member For: 19y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: S.E. Melbourne Posted 27/03/08 06:59 AM Posted 27/03/08 06:59 AM (edited) Well I had a GT for the last two days. The average fuel was 68l/100kmsAnd yes..... I drove it like it was stolen. But still! Thristy mofo!Dorkothat's a damn good effort!! I like your style :tosser: I tend to average around 14-20lt/100km, that's 1/2 city 1/2 country driving (300 - 400km to a tank depending on my mood)I dont take it easy around the city.. I am only 21 Edited 27/03/08 07:01 AM by kissy
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 27/03/08 02:27 PM Posted 27/03/08 02:27 PM Theres no war, everyone agrees Venom is the best.I never realised yours outsold blueprint?I.B.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 29/03/08 01:35 PM Posted 29/03/08 01:35 PM Or you could check out the Fuel Consumption, Normal or should I worry? thread that has been running for 5 years....should give you some idea Or a mod could just merge the fricken thing...
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 30/03/08 12:23 AM Posted 30/03/08 12:23 AM Know where I could find a decent one of them? Mick will be proud
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now