Fryer of Tyres Boost Addict Member 198 Member For: 18y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Belcompton Posted 14/09/14 07:47 AM Posted 14/09/14 07:47 AM The London: Burgers and beers is not a bad feed; I rate it up there with Grill'd and Brod Burger. Sadly, I've been bed ridden the last 9 days with pneumonia, so I haven't had a chance to hit the streets. That and I'm waiting on GJ Drivelines to finish my tailshaft. That said, the Canberra Club FG crew were out and about last night.
Fryer of Tyres Boost Addict Member 198 Member For: 18y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Belcompton Posted 28/10/14 06:15 AM Posted 28/10/14 06:15 AM For those not on the Facey page: 1
Bulletime Legacy Donating Member 937 Member For: 15y 8m 19d Gender: Male Posted 28/10/14 08:16 PM Posted 28/10/14 08:16 PM New toy mate? Lucky to pick one of those up!! Looks wicked.
Fryer of Tyres Boost Addict Member 198 Member For: 18y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Belcompton Posted 30/10/14 02:44 AM Posted 30/10/14 02:44 AM I wish! The very lucky owner of this 6sp manual Octane beast ordered it 12 months ago. I am the poor owner of the BF in the background.
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 8d Posted 31/10/14 08:06 AM Posted 31/10/14 08:06 AM You got new shoes so things aren't all that bad lol
Fryer of Tyres Boost Addict Member 198 Member For: 18y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Belcompton Posted 03/11/14 01:34 AM Posted 03/11/14 01:34 AM Too true, Jono.In the last month, I have serviced the gearbox, invested in a Truetrac, upgraded the tailshaft, replaced the power steering pump and now given her some new shiny rims with Federal tyres.Might be time to organise another cruise?
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 8d Posted 03/11/14 08:25 AM Posted 03/11/14 08:25 AM You sure do things properly on that car don't you! Yea hopefully can organise one before I head back home, finishing up uni for the year soon. I'll have a chat to some mates and work things out
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 14/05/15 10:05 PM Posted 14/05/15 10:05 PM Read this yesterday and though I share with ya.http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-05-14/act-government-to-spend-1-3-million-on-more-speed-vans/6470682
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now