Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 7m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

nah man, XC and XR6 are both sitting at my parents place, got the Euro up here at the moment.

Not willing to ship any of them up here until I gets me a double lock up garage.

As ghey as this sounds, I really miss driving them......

  • Dr. Speed
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The land of Politicians, Public Servants, Porno & Pyrotechnics
Posted (edited)

Yeah I don't blame you! I certainly wouldn't be taking the XC (or the XR for that matter) up there without somewhere safe to put it.

I know what you mean about missing driving them too! I'm in the same situation with my bike! I really want to go tear up some native forest but I need to put the motor back together first! It’s been in pieces for 5 months and I haven't had time to touch it :sadcase:

Edited by exarsixturbo
  • 4 weeks later...
  • VOTE ROOTSTER 2010
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Wollongong
Posted

Spotted a light lime color xr6 turbo (can't remember the color name, few cans of energy drink down) it had number plate color to match the car and silver letters, couldn't make out what it said.... I think it had a G in it lol good ol greyhounds coach service, snows here I comeee

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 8d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: somewhere in the great outdoors
Posted

Hi guys sorry to crash your spotteds, but you dont seems to have a chit chat.

I was hoping that I can get a bit of help for my 6year old little girl. Her class at school is studying Australia and they are trying to get as many post cards from all over the counrty posted to them, with a little bit of info on the back about where it is that you live you know weather, anything special that happens ect (remembering they are 6 year olds).

If you could send a post card to......... IT WOULD BE GREAT Trhanks Deonie

Excelsior Primary School

CLASS A3

63 Shreeve Road

CANNING VALE WA 6155

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 7m 26d
Posted

spotted on friday arvo on southside. not a turbo but was a toxic XR8. had some BOSS 347 decals on the bonnet

and stickers and stuff, I thought it was all show but it went pretty well..

  • 1 month later...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Kambah, ACT
Posted

Saw a tuff looking black XR6T with some kind of chrome badging on the side on sulwood drive yesterday arvo. Anyone know who it is it looks really cleen ! Also a red XR6T with Black bonnet, another great looking car in the ACT

  • 1 month later...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Cairns, who knows how long for!
Posted

Hey Guys,

Im in Syd at the moment but my folks are in Canberra, I just wanted to say that I love the Tubbie love that we are all sharing, but should we try and organise a bit of a meet and greet with a comparo...

I have a Dark Green(Deja Vu) BF tubbie, about to crank 300+rwkw, usually seen around Q-town... NSW plate BAI-37F, will be down a bit around Chrissie to see the folks. :buttrock:

  • 1 month later...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Cairns, who knows how long for!
Posted

Saw a nice silver BA F6 Typhoon at Harvey Norman in Fyshwick today, plates were OZF666... Also saw a blue turbo plate XI104, any takers?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Kambah, ACT
Posted

saw a silver turbo possibly phoon yesterday. was silver with black GT stripes and FPV stickers near the headlights. not a bad looking vehicle at all

  • 2 years later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 8m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Queanbeyan
Posted

Anyone know who owns the red f6 with plates MY-FOON lives in queanbeyan pretty sure.. really wanna know where he got his bonnet :P

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...