Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 14d
Posted

Oh all good! if money's not an issue the Federal's are probably better!

sh*t that's alright, I didn't even look in town, just assumed they were a lot cheaper on the internet. Yea I have them on the front too and yea been good for turn on! Will really test them once I lower the car and try get rid of understeer lol

Looks like I'll be giving esp a ring 2moro and see what they can do for me! Might try and find the time to go visit them in person because I prefer to talk about stuff like that in person.

Did Glenn supply your parts for your tune too or did you source them yourself?

  • Boost Addict
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Belcompton
Posted (edited)

Hahaha.........looks like I left myself logged in over night.

Yeah, I purchased all the parts prior to booking the car in, the Intercooler I bought direct from Alex at Plazmaman and the Deka's and fuel pump I bought from Chris at Rapid Systems. The only issue with this was the boys at ESP couldn't give me a warranty on the work. So, next time around I will getting them to source the parts.

If you drop in to ESP, Glen is the bloke with beard and long hair, but he will more than likely be on the dyno tuning something.

Edited by Fryer of Tyres
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 14d
Posted

Well I'll tell Glen the price I can get everything for new (pretty much all from Rapids and Process West) and as long as he can come close then that's fine be me, warranty on everything will be worth it!

I'll prob give them a ring today and I gotta head out to fyshwick on friday I think so might make the extra trip out to see him in person.

Cheers for all your help mate

  • Boost Addict
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Belcompton
Posted

All good mate. Let us know how you go with your mods, once you get them done.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 14d
Posted

Just gave them a ring and told them what I'm after and he said he's got a package and he guarantees no issues doing it either! Like he goes against what a lot recommend on this forum but if he's willing to guarantee his work then that's fine by me! Looks like I'll be getting some work done sooner than I thought, still not till about christmas time but I can't wait!

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Boost Addict
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Belcompton
Posted

Spotted MCINNES outside ABS House in Belco this arvo; parked in front of a black hairdresser's Porsche GT2 or GT3 with PLAYER plates. I so wished I had a camera, it was picture perfect.

  • Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 3m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

Fryer, you should have come said hi :)

My works there so you'll see me out front quite often :)

I also just live around the corner in Florey so you'll spot me in this area quite often :)

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 3m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

That was supposed to say my mums work haha. My work is in Lyneham on northbourne so you'll see me tere a lot as well

  • Boost Addict
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Belcompton
Posted

Hey Mitch...how's the car going? Loving the new power?

Nice, nice. I work across the road from ABS and live in Latham, so no doubt our paths will cross again.

BTW I drive a silhouette BF with the plates YXR-63Q, so if you see us out and about give us a shout out.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 8m 25d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Saw number plate GTRSPEC in fyshwick today, very very nice car, was in its signature colours too!

Saw MV507? Black xr50 T at McDonalds Majura, ESP Racing sticker, looked very nice as well.

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...