DORKO Member 340 Member For: 19y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 17/12/07 09:51 PM Posted 17/12/07 09:51 PM If it wasn't purple.....I would sell my wife for that car! Dorko
SHOWDOWN BACK SLOWER THEN EVER! Member 706 Member For: 19y 3m 1d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 17/12/07 09:56 PM Posted 17/12/07 09:56 PM Nice work, it will look better in red IMOOzzie
nilsson870 Member 88 Member For: 20y 4m 20d Location: narangba nrth brisbane Posted 17/12/07 11:09 PM Posted 17/12/07 11:09 PM Nice work, it will look better in red IMOOzzieTotally Agree, go the Red!
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/12/07 06:54 AM Posted 18/12/07 06:54 AM The latest BF make over (shall I call it BF XR III) looks quite good too. New two tone color scheme, 18" wheels, premium sound (with sub woofer), 6 CD stacker and dual zone climate control. Plus all the usual XR6T equipment list. Still not convinced that I like the Orion shape but will have to see it in the flesh - dont like the CGI photoguesses nor what I have seen in the spy pics so far
PSYCHO XRT THE PSYCHO XRT Legacy Donating Member 1,275 Member For: 20y 9m 26d Gender: Not Telling Location: At the lights! Posted 18/12/07 07:59 AM Posted 18/12/07 07:59 AM I like!
tur Flight 6 Member 471 Member For: 23y 2m Posted 18/12/07 08:33 AM Posted 18/12/07 08:33 AM this is as close as I can get it.
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 18/12/07 09:17 AM Posted 18/12/07 09:17 AM I saw the new kit on a car today - a white car, the dark argent mirror caps look terrible on a white car, on top of that it had a black and yellow number plate (NSW) and the trim had blue stitching!I can easily say, that this thing looked almost as bad as the Ssang Yong range of cars!
Barry Blue Powered by Ford's 3.7 V6 = Zoom Zoom Zoom! Member 890 Member For: 21y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: Tweed Heads Posted 18/12/07 09:45 AM Author Posted 18/12/07 09:45 AM Latest spy shots from fordHERE
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 18/12/07 09:50 AM Posted 18/12/07 09:50 AM (edited) see post #357 (I think)thanks Baz! Edited 18/12/07 09:51 AM by senna_T
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 18/12/07 10:11 AM Posted 18/12/07 10:11 AM Can't wait to finally see the car for real instead of all these guesses.
Recommended Posts