Guest Guests Posted 16/02/08 07:14 AM Posted 16/02/08 07:14 AM Tunnel footage is quite average but I'll put it up anywayCame across some of this footage though. cYFDLmP4_-w He was such a swapper! It would of been so funny if he took out that 4wd!!!
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 6d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 16/02/08 07:24 AM Author Posted 16/02/08 07:24 AM pissing myself laughing hey, that AU forte was hilarious!
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 16/02/08 07:46 AM Posted 16/02/08 07:46 AM (edited) Awesome pics Mat! That tunnel photo is nuts, any chance of getting a full sized one emailed to me of Adrian doesn't mind? It will make a great wallpaper (I'll edit out the plates..etc).With some of those long exposure shots, they always have a real orange tinge to them, so with a little bit of post-processing you really get the best out of them, for example:Im certainly not trying to be negative but I thought (compared some of my other photo's over the past year) that were pretty ordinary. A lot of orange light in that last carpark. Kinda wasnt sure how to attack that much light in regard to exposures etc. Im sure I'll get better and there'll be plenty of XR6T cruise photo ops in the future. Deonnie (If I've spelt that wrong I do apologise!) and I will have to have a play Did u manage to find out how to play with exposures? I suppose like everything. Its a lot of trial and error but at least you dont have to develop the film to find out! Tunnel ones can look really good (especially on the other side of the tunnel as I think the lighting is a bit more "white") but its hard to get people to stay where u need them unless you hang out of the window!You and Adrian have email anyway!I also have NFI how to edit them either! But I agree it does look a lot better without so much orange! How did u manage that? I should really learn a bit of editing now I actually have a decent PC with decent internet (2x256mb of ram etc and dialup FTL) Edited 16/02/08 07:48 AM by Mat
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 15d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 16/02/08 12:54 PM Posted 16/02/08 12:54 PM Deonnie (If I've spelt that wrong I do apologise!) and I will have to have a play Did u manage to find out how to play with exposures? I suppose like everything. Its a lot of trial and error but at least you dont have to develop the film to find out! I also have NFI how to edit them either! But I agree it does look a lot better without so much orange! How did u manage that? I should really learn a bit of editing now I actually have a decent PC with decent internet (2x256mb of ram etc and dialup FTL)Mat good effort on spelling and that you even remembered Deonie but D is fine.Yep have been taking pics in all sorts of dark places today just playing so am off to get some better software. On the perth falcons website the photo guy has a thread on "how to's" I havent read too much but might also put in a bit of effort.D
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 17/02/08 02:06 AM Posted 17/02/08 02:06 AM Glad to see you all had fun. I had other plans already.
Guest newl Guests Posted 18/02/08 12:48 AM Posted 18/02/08 12:48 AM Looks like you lot had a good time. Sorry I wasn't able to make it but spending time with my woman was a higher priority. If there's more advanced notice on the next one (zig zags would be awesome!) I'll make sure to show for that it.
Superdan Well-Hard Bangin' Member Member 3,422 Member For: 19y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perff, WA Posted 18/02/08 02:36 PM Posted 18/02/08 02:36 PM zig zags..??anyone??
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 18/02/08 02:40 PM Posted 18/02/08 02:40 PM We went there, but you were nowhere to be seen.
bonza Legacy Donating Member 228 Member For: 20y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 18/02/08 10:56 PM Posted 18/02/08 10:56 PM (edited) zig zags..??anyone??the zig zags are legendary!Zig Zags - Google Maps Edited 18/02/08 11:00 PM by bonza
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 6d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 19/02/08 12:31 AM Author Posted 19/02/08 12:31 AM (edited) I'm gonna organise a cruise for next month, zig zags/mundaring/ cruising in the hills past the dam, will be good Edited 19/02/08 05:35 AM by Silhoutte6T
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now