Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 16/02/08 01:40 AM Posted 16/02/08 01:40 AM (edited) I didnt really get any stand out pics. I didnt seem to do very well but u get that! Next time will be a decent effort! Edited 16/02/08 01:47 AM by Mat
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 16/02/08 01:58 AM Posted 16/02/08 01:58 AM
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 27d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 16/02/08 03:05 AM Posted 16/02/08 03:05 AM Awesome pics Mat! That tunnel photo is nuts, any chance of getting a full sized one emailed to me of Adrian doesn't mind? It will make a great wallpaper (I'll edit out the plates..etc).With some of those long exposure shots, they always have a real orange tinge to them, so with a little bit of post-processing you really get the best out of them, for example:Before and After
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 16/02/08 03:35 AM Author Posted 16/02/08 03:35 AM Cant wait to see more vids and pics
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 16/02/08 03:58 AM Posted 16/02/08 03:58 AM (edited) Awesome pics Mat! That tunnel photo is nuts, any chance of getting a full sized one emailed to me of Adrian doesn't mind? It will make a great wallpaper (I'll edit out the plates..etc).With some of those long exposure shots, they always have a real orange tinge to them, so with a little bit of post-processing you really get the best out of them, for example:Before and AfterNot a problem mate.Did you edit that yourself. Looks fantastic.Mat great pics mate. I never thought my car could look so good.Could I please get them emailed to me in full size (especially the tunnel one. that's awesome) and XF could you send me the edited ones when you receive then also.[email protected]Its was a really good night and also good to see old and new faces.Look forward to the next one.CheersAdrian Edited 16/02/08 03:59 AM by Adrian6T
Guest Guests Posted 16/02/08 04:37 AM Posted 16/02/08 04:37 AM (edited) Turned out to be a great cruise last night except for the fact that I had a car load of people whining about going home half way through Thanks to everyone who came and for all the great photos that were taken By the way IEATV8S... Did your mate get any good footage of that little detour in Naval Base??? Wouldn't mind seeing it if he did Edited 16/02/08 04:39 AM by 03XR6T
DRTYBOOST Member 363 Member For: 19y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 16/02/08 04:42 AM Posted 16/02/08 04:42 AM Good night boys, im sorry I couldnt stay for longer im sure my mate made your night by trying to do a burnout with traction control on LOL!!!!
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 13d Gender: Male Posted 16/02/08 05:09 AM Posted 16/02/08 05:09 AM adrian,kuhmo ku31 275/30/19 are 375$ each, ku19 are $400 each. no fitting or balancing in that price but I got it done for $15 / tyre at my local bob jane.
Guest Guests Posted 16/02/08 05:22 AM Posted 16/02/08 05:22 AM Good night boys, im sorry I couldnt stay for longer im sure my mate made your night by trying to do a burnout with traction control on LOL!!!!Thought that was a bit of a weak effort for a modde T
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 16d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 16/02/08 05:39 AM Posted 16/02/08 05:39 AM Awesome pics Mat! That tunnel photo is nuts, any chance of getting a full sized one emailed to me of Adrian doesn't mind? It will make a great wallpaper (I'll edit out the plates..etc).With some of those long exposure shots, they always have a real orange tinge to them, so with a little bit of post-processing you really get the best out of them, for example:Before and AfterMatthat's for the photography lesson I have got the exposure times sorted so should be better set for next time.D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now