IceMyButt Link Member 421 Member For: 22y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 29/01/08 08:36 AM Posted 29/01/08 08:36 AM Hey Geoff, Did you see much of an increase with the head work?
CSV_LS1 Member 303 Member For: 22y 7m 1d Gender: Male Posted 29/01/08 08:37 AM Posted 29/01/08 08:37 AM hey brian,tune on 98 octane at 23 psi,the turbo is rated at 850hpby gcg.major difference from dyno day at autotech is major headwork .honing and match porting.cheers geoffTough stuff. Looks great in person.
rapidute Member 54 Member For: 21y 4m 26d Location: nsw Posted 29/01/08 08:51 AM Posted 29/01/08 08:51 AM (edited) Hey Geoff, Did you see much of an increase with the head work?417 before /460 after head work.geoff Edited 29/01/08 08:52 AM by rapidute
mob-z Member 6 Member For: 18y 9m 17d Posted 30/01/08 10:42 PM Author Posted 30/01/08 10:42 PM manifold is split pulse,turbo specs I dont know as it was built by gcg.graph will show the boost comes on without too much lag.regards geoffhow do you get that power tp the ground?? masive power curve down low, looks great!
6BOOST Legacy Donating Member 139 Member For: 18y 8m 10d Gender: Male Posted 31/01/08 02:32 PM Posted 31/01/08 02:32 PM Altho not having done back to back testing on a ford twin cam yet, I have recently done some testing on a RB26/30 drift car I sponser, and previously we had a GT35 with a 1.06 rear fitted to the car. After switching to a split manifold to go with the TO4Z, with a .84 rear(similar to a GT35 1.06 in size) the turbo makes full boost at the exact same RPM as the GT35 and makes the same power on 4psi less boost with 6 degrees less timing. We are hoping for another 50rwkw on the same boost as previously and timing brought back up.I'll keep you all posted in a few months, I'll be doing a TO4Z on my new tornado ute after I finish development of the factory turbo and manifold.6BOOST
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 26d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 31/01/08 09:20 PM Posted 31/01/08 09:20 PM sweeeeeett! I'll be watching with interest 6BOOST
brute f6 Member 15 Member For: 18y 8m 15d Gender: Male Location: harington park Posted 16/02/08 10:43 AM Posted 16/02/08 10:43 AM hey kyle, adam from up in townsville. have you started making merge collector manifolds for the xr6t's yet. I think there will be a good call for them very soon with all the people making over 350-400rwkw plus the benifits of faster response with a bigger turbo.how much is to4z set up fitted
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now