Jump to content

brute f6

Member
  • Posts

    15
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by brute f6

  1. Happy Birthday brute f6!

  2. What is the quickest time down 1/4 mile for f6 ute in auto?
  3. try c16 or martini 110
  4. the nitro plenum? just looking for an alternatine to opening it up at the moment. plus a 10sec run is a goal but gettin race fuel up here is near impossible as transport companies are gettin tough on carring dangereous goods. only other solution to race fuel is more hp & torque with the right tune. you can get nitto plenums from croydon racing developments or cv perfomance;istill think nizpro one works the best
  5. 13.2 -105mph-2.0-60ft-bf tornado-6speed auto;at the moment fastest tornado in the country
  6. 129-406rwkw-6 speed auto-quickest TORNADO in the country
  7. I use c 16 in my tornado and with the tune I get around 35-40 rwkw .used few difrent ones but c16 is very good and easy to tune
  8. here is some photos of brute1
  9. nice power and car.with the to4z and set up on your car you should be geting at least 430 rwkw on pump fuel
  10. how much is to4z set up fitted
  11. last time I went to wsid I pulled 11.6 1/4 125mph 1.998 60ft on 370 rwkw tune 98bp fuel and 18 inch kumho tyers and that was about 6 monhts ago
  12. low 10 is big number with standard zf and diff gears
  13. was that on 98 or race fuel because I thought nizpro stage 2.5 kit is rated more around 360-380rwkw mark
  14. thankyou ali great job
  15. yes turbo is still stock yeah no problem im only using methanol on my race tune and for dyno days
  16. got my ute back from bta motorsports on friday with smile on my face.the car went in for bta stage4 kit,new rods,pistons,springs,nizpro cooler,nizpro plenum,exaust,injectors,oil cooler,transmision cooler,and water methanol injection.End resault was 408rwkw at 17psi with nice dyno graph.I would like to say thanks to Ali and the boys from Bta for good work they done and all the late nights they put in.
×
×
  • Create New...