Guest Guests Posted 19/04/08 05:58 PM Posted 19/04/08 05:58 PM Todd Kelly can go chew a d*ck! "I had to Steer away from the wall!"... WTF? The wall was miles away. It was just a deliberate attempt to put him out of race 1
TOM1111 Member 631 Member For: 19y 2m 12d Gender: Male Location: newcastle Posted 19/04/08 09:31 PM Posted 19/04/08 09:31 PM this road course in NZ is CRAP
Barry Blue Powered by Ford's 3.7 V6 = Zoom Zoom Zoom! Member 890 Member For: 21y 11m 10d Gender: Male Location: Tweed Heads Posted 19/04/08 10:06 PM Posted 19/04/08 10:06 PM this road course in NZ is CRAP Supposed to be a 36 lap race and they spent the first 11 laps behind a safety car I cant say the scenery around the track looks that great either, like an old abandoned industrial estate, certainly nothing like Surfers Paradise.I bet Todd and Rick go out and celebrate tonight, after he helped his little brother get the lead in the championship, its not how you win with those two. Whincup was on a flying lap, and Todd knew he was there, I think Jamie should have made him a visit with a 14lb sledge hammer.Expensive Daewoo DRIVERS: Once a cheat.....always a cheat!I feel better now, thanks!
TOM1111 Member 631 Member For: 19y 2m 12d Gender: Male Location: newcastle Posted 19/04/08 10:49 PM Posted 19/04/08 10:49 PM I only watched a few laps and as you said the backdrop is just industrial looking crapand the track is to skinny and the lay out looks crapat least the adelaid track is a good layout and also pulls a crowd
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 20/04/08 01:06 AM Posted 20/04/08 01:06 AM 'sCan't really add anything else. It's all crap
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 28d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 20/04/08 01:16 PM Author Posted 20/04/08 01:16 PM well that was 3 hours I will never get back I don't like street tracks at the best of times but that was just a shemozzle from start to finish at least Courtney did well
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 27d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 20/04/08 01:27 PM Posted 20/04/08 01:27 PM One of the worst races I've had the displeasure of watching ever.WTF was with the ring in the middle of the straight.....
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 8m 3d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 20/04/08 01:29 PM Posted 20/04/08 01:29 PM they are new zealanders after all
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 28d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 20/04/08 01:51 PM Author Posted 20/04/08 01:51 PM what about the chicane.. lucky if a rider on a bmx could do that without going over the handle bars I reckon track designers should have to pay 20% of the cost of damage to these cars, bet the tracks wouldn't be so ridiculous then ..
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 8m 3d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 20/04/08 10:25 PM Posted 20/04/08 10:25 PM ahhh, "chicane" PC - ever heard of spell-check???
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now