Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: port hedland
Posted

u look confused mum want me to answe all your questions"?

  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted
:tonguepoke:

What the?

I was refering to the utes, and it should have been CAMS. I didn't quote you because I've been told of for quoting too much.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...