scott52 Member 188 Member For: 23y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth, W.A. Posted 09/12/07 03:20 AM Posted 09/12/07 03:20 AM Dropped into a Honda dealer the other and picked up a brand new CBR600RR. I've already done one track day (it had 150km on the clock) and had the most fun since I stopped racing these things 10 years ago.So I've now ordered the Ohlins rear shock, Racetech gold vales and springs for the front forks, a new set of bodywork from Hong Kong painted up in the LCR Honda racing colours of Casey Stoner's bike from a couple of years ago, a set of front and rear race stands, a set of race rearsets and frame sliders in case she goes down the road. I've already done the fender eliminator kit to tidy up the rear end. Plus I got new boots, new gloves, new helmet and a new set of race leathers ... phew. Lucky I've got an understanding wife.Cheers,Scott
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 29d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 09/12/07 03:23 AM Posted 09/12/07 03:23 AM nice
GreenXR6T Legacy Donating Member 630 Member For: 21y 1m 1d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 09/12/07 12:58 PM Posted 09/12/07 12:58 PM ... phew. Lucky I've got an understanding wife.Cheers,ScottAnd a lot of money...Enjoy the beast.
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 10/12/07 09:38 AM Posted 10/12/07 09:38 AM Nice, looking alot better than mine at the moment, enjoy it mate be safe.Scotty
Gavin.K Member 288 Member For: 21y 3m 21d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 10/12/07 09:14 PM Posted 10/12/07 09:14 PM Nice ride m8 be safe out there.
jEtONiT Legacy Donating Member 1,817 Member For: 22y 10m 27d Gender: Not Telling Location: next door.. Posted 11/12/07 07:27 AM Posted 11/12/07 07:27 AM it sounds like you bought a bike.. and then you bought enough extra parts to build another bike :|good on ya! have fun..
scott52 Member 188 Member For: 23y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth, W.A. Posted 03/03/08 12:21 PM Author Posted 03/03/08 12:21 PM Had the 600 at the Barbagallo Raceway Trakdayz event a few weeks back. She was hitting 225km/hr on the straight ... these new 600's are quick let me tell you. Was even lifting the front wheel a touch coming over the hill when I got the drive right out of the basin at the back of the circuit.Scott
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now