Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
:Doh: Always good to see someone choose an F6 over the SS-V, Even with it's 6.0L and fancy gadgets it dosn't compare to a Phoon. Enjoy Mate :spoton:
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • BACK SLOWER THEN EVER!
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 3m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Welcome to the jungle mate... top pick, it's good to see that you seen the light.

You will love you beast and soon enough you'll be reading through the endless threads and contemplate modding... and you know what your love it even more then.

Enjoy your ride, get some pics up when you can..

Ozzie

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 2m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: newcastle
Posted

nice buy

I would take a SS-V or a F6 as im not fussy

the VE's arnt as slow as a lot of ford fans would like to think but the simple cheap modding of the turbo's is awesome

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Hi again,

Just for those interested , I have included a couple of photo's of the new car - already have about 2000 k's on it and am just about ready to get the 1st complimentary Ford service then on to Simon at Xtreme it goes.

Only interested in a basic tune and edit with the CAPA flash and was hoping for about 240+ RWKW.

post-13134-1197204225_thumb.jpgpost-13134-1197204648_thumb.jpg

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 25d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Looks hot....nice colour too

Just edit u will be around the 280rwkw

  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted

Very nice mate. You love it now wait for the edit you'll love it even more.

What's that on the front windscreen?

AZ

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
Just for those interested , I have included a couple of photo's of the new car

Ooops....think I just made a mess :welcome2:

Very nice :stupid:

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: lennox head nsw
Posted

lol welcome yeah we all start out only going to do a basic tune :welcome2: will wait and see

  • No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

My F6 stock puts out 241rwkw, so I expect you will get over 260 with just a tune.

Enjoy the car, they just get better with a few km on them

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted
Very nice mate. You love it now wait for the edit you'll love it even more.

What's that on the front windscreen?

AZ

I bought a Whistler XTR690 radar detector a few weeks before I took delivery of the Typhoon as the road I travel to work each day seemed to almost always have at least 1 Multanova but incredibly I haven't seen a single one since!

In all honesty, don't know if it was a worthwhile buy but time will tell I guess.

Last fine I got was a multanova in mid December 2006 delivered to my door in July 07!

Booked the car in with Simon for this Monday...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...