Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • - Track Bound EVO III -
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Strapped in and holding on
Posted

Got me buggered how so much attitude can be stuffed into a badge.

- Idiots -

I hate that the prices of XR6T's are coming into reach of children..

  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Toowoomba, QLD
Posted
Got me buggered how so much attitude can be stuffed into a badge.

- Idiots -

I hate that the prices of XR6T's are coming into reach of children..

nice looking evo there mate! What's done/being done to it? Got a build thread up somewhere?

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)
What he said!

But check the gearbox for Redline smurf snot. EASY way to hide any gearbox issues. Makes a very bad box feel ok again... My box lasted 180K kms of hard thrashing but when I sold it, it was getting a bit tired. Engine was SO tough though. Smashing limiter to get bulk flammage, oil changes every 20K kms etc. Treat em mean, keep em keen FTW

As for a Stock T beating a 93-02 wrx, you got no chance.

Show me a stock t that can run 13.5's -13.9's all day long with just a cat back exhaust. Not gonna happen. The majority of GC8's (classic shape) will do this.

FAIL.

I have actually been sitting in the car (driving in fact) when it happened on more the one occasion.

And as for banning the poor bloke I think that was a bit much, everyones entitled to an opinion. Or a mates opinion, or a mates mates opinion or a mates mates mates etc...etc..

Edited by Dillz
  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted
And as for banning the poor bloke i think that was a bit much, everyones entitled to an opinion. Or a mates opinion, or a mates mates opinion or a mates mates mates etc...etc..

If your refering to me giving him a day off he wasnt banned for his opinion he was banned for continuing with the insults after they were all asked to think about there game play...

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I was but admittedly I didn't see the whole thing. And it was only for 24, I thought he got the arse roger the dodger style.

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Toowoomba, QLD
Posted
I was but admittedly I didn't see the whole thing. And it was only for 24, I thought he got the arse roger the dodger style.

nup, still here to stir sh*t ^_^

I love it when people take things you say on the net so seriously :beerchug:

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I thinks its because people don't really know you that well on here and sometimes its hard to tell if your serious or not. I mean I'm a smartarse most of the time and I only get banned every now an then.

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

Mods dont because we're the silly twats that have to clean up your mess... :beerchug:

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Well Mr Bond in order to survive in this business you need to be aware that the customer always comes first.

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted (edited)

Dags is usually the customer, so he's used to coming first... :beerchug:

^_^

Edited by senna_T
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...