Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted (edited)
Ok you called them "hero" cars, but the sentiment was there.

Wheels and Motor are under the same ownership, and both produce dubious times.

My point is that the AWDs manage to produce similar or better performance with much smaller engines. All of their "trickery" therefore must work.

My point is, why do people such as yourself appear to get all bent out of shape and try to dismiss the smaller cars just because they manage to acheive good results through better, smater engineering. All because a car with half the displacement of your own is a threat. I'll say it again, they're two completely different classes of car, both engineered for two different purposes and two different markets.

you've got me all wrong mate.

"hero" cars, again I am not referring to blokes who drive them as heros, rather that they are put on an extremely high pedestal which I dont believe is always deserved.

regarding the times, claim what you will, I have experience on that track first hand BF F6 vs EVO 8 with comparable drivers and both on sh*t tyres so I am comfortable with what the magazines numbers say.

My point really comes from the other side in that properly set up xr6t's / F6s get less respect than they should (granted they are few and far between) but they are more capable then many would believe.

there are many ways to skin a cat :stupid:

ps. I am not averse to small japanese cars mate, I have a real soft spot for turbo mx5s and have owned a couple and set them up for the circuit......so the whole displacement thing isnt an issue for me. I just dont think that the Oz cars get near the respect they should as most people interested in circuit work go the japanese cars because its easier on a number of levels, and most fat pricks and drag racers go with OZ cars

Edited by Erko
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • BIGRED
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sth East Melb
Posted (edited)
man wtf is with your signature give the guy some dignity come on

lol all good the guy is a loser anyway jumps on here bagging XR6Ts tellin us how great his WRX is then he tells us he's actually wanting to buy an XR6T. His REX couldnt eat my T even if he tried anyway... :stupid:

Edited by XRDOSE
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted
most people interested in circuit work go the japanese cars because its easier on a number of levels, and most fat pricks and drag racers go with OZ cars

:spoton:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
:headbang2:

which is all well and good if you want to be "most" and take the easiest path.... :spoton:

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Toowoomba, QLD
Posted (edited)
lol all good the guy is a loser anyway jumps on here bagging XR6Ts tellin us how great his WRX is then he tells us he's actually wanting to buy an XR6T. His REX couldnt eat my T even if he tried anyway... :thumbdown:

lolol... have I hurt your feelings sunshine? :crybaby:

I reckon I'd snap your T around a track anyways... At the drags.... not to sure.

edit: removed sig.. sorry if it made you feel down on yourself..

Edited by tabletennisman
  • BIGRED
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sth East Melb
Posted (edited)

lol no actually im touched that u went to the effort :thumbdown:

u see im not worried about the track I bought my car to use on the ROAD and that's where 98% of my driving occurs...and on the road id blow u away and that's enuf for me :crybaby:

Edited by Dagabond
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Toowoomba, QLD
Posted

I'm glad you felt touched...

Speed limits on the street are also 100k.. .I'm very confident I'd snap you to 100k :thumbdown:

  • BIGRED
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sth East Melb
Posted (edited)

if u can hit 100 in under 5sec u may even keep up :thumbdown:

Edited by Dagabond
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 11d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

Last I time I heard you speak there were these all 7 second WRX's running around the streets and yours would slap any T here over the quarter :blink:

It seems your posting through a straw to earn back points with these blokes for some reason :gtfo2:

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Toowoomba, QLD
Posted

I was stirring sh*t about snapping every T... But I still strongly believe I'd snap a ~300rwkw T to 100k...

Secondly, it's a forum. I couldn't give a sh*t what people think... Nobody should take the internet seriously, if you do........ step away from the computer for a bit and explore the REAL WORLD. And finally, I was a member here before you sunshine... so :gtfo2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...