Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canning Vale, W.A
Posted
verynice.gif
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted (edited)

I am not blaming my tuner. he has been very helpful through this whole process and I cannot commend him enough. he is site sponsor so he knows what he is doing.

People stop posting comments using crude language. it only shows what type of person you are. only small minds with a low intellect use offensive language to emphasize their point.

read a book, maybe the dictionary. it will help you portray your point and not make you resort to profanity.

anyway I will like to end this topic by saying SORRY to all the people I have offended and I LOVE FORDS.

PEACE TO FATSEX.

Edited by dlakers3peat
  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

I oughta close it but "PEACE TO FATSEX" just killed that idea.... :unsure:

  • Yaris member
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 3m 15d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
People stop posting comments using crude language. it only shows what type of person you are. only small minds with a low intellect use offensive language to emphasize their point.

:stupid:

yeh u bunch of f*ckers!

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted
:stupid:

Is there a little bit of tension? :gfight:

I wish I could just close this topic. its getting boring.

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted
Yeah I am getting over it too. It's no fun when you don't bite back.

exactly. well make sure you look out for my next topic so you can start on that one.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 1m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melb
Posted
exactly. well make sure you look out for my next topic so you can start on that one.

Didn't you start the tyre one?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...