Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 10m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, NOR
Posted

Hi all

Removed the spoiler a week or so ago, and got some decent pics tonight. Also got XR badges and chrome turbo for the boot.

Whats everyones thoughts, good or bad?

If I decide to stick with it, I'll chase up a XT boot and remove the ford badge completely at the same time.

upload228_2887.jpgupload229_2909.jpgupload229_2907.jpgupload228_2880.jpg

(Ignore the 4wd ride height.. it will be on its guts by this weekend if all goes to plan).

  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canning Vale, W.A
Posted

I love you.

Looks hot mate, de-spoilering these is the best thing you could do to them.

They look f*cking sleek as :banghead:

Xt boots are hot ;D

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 1m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Looks tuff

I'll be doing it to mine soon

  • Dr. Speed
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 2m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The land of Politicians, Public Servants, Porno & Pyrotechnics
Posted

I don't like the XR badge. I think the Ford badge or nothing would look better.

I love the turbo badge in that spot.

As for the rest of the car.... very neat, very sleek and stylish. Very well done!

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)

Looks tops mate, can't wait to get mine done just got to find an XT donar.

What are my chances of getting one of those XR badges but with a red XR Logo inside?

Edited by XRTPSI
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

If I had a silver or black xr I would definetly put the turbo badge where you put yours.

Im just not sure if red turbo badge would look the same.

Regards

TUFXRT6 :bye:

  • Yaris member
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 3m 16d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

hey is that the meshman mesh?

sorry to hijack the thread but that looks hot.. would it look any good on an ego ute??

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...